Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 02:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.

Hello Comrades!
Trying to get into the conversation has been a pain (my boss keeps popping up behind me)

Old 02-24-2009, 03:28 PM
Elite Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: PoolGod230

Hello Comrades!

Trying to get into the conversation has been a pain (my boss keeps popping up behind me)</end quote></div>

Atvman posted pic of water.... Just scroll up when the boss walks by. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2009, 03:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: atvman29

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: UGLY88

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: atvman29

Hey UGLY, have you ridden Iron Range, Nemadji, or St. Croix State Forest in MN?</end quote></div>

No I have not yet. I have heard of them I just have not had a chance to get up there yet. How are they?</end quote></div>

They're great trail systems. St. Croix is good for a day trip and is probably the most scenic. There's an old railroad bridge that goes over the St. Croix into Wisoncsin that's super tall and the trail goes over it. Plus the river is super shallow and sandy there so its nice to cool off. The trails are a little rocky though so I'd prefer to take a utility wheeler over the 230 to these trails. I have one pic of St. Croix in my gallery and here's one of the bridge.

You could spend a whole weekend in Nemadji and never hit the same trail twice it seems. Great trail system and you could handle most of it w/ the 230. Really pretty, dense forest.

Iron Range is a beast. Definitely not for the 230s. I can't believe they have some of the trails they do. Some of them are so dangerous. One trail your on the side of a huge hill, the trail is off-camber and its practically a cliff to the side of you falling down into huge rock piles! Its great times up there though. SUPER SUPER challenging terrain. They have one giant mud hole too where people are taking jeeps and everything else in so its fun to go there to watch. A brand new Land Rover LR3 went into the mud pit in the picture I have in my gallery after we did and it went up to its mirrors in mud. Took like 6 trucks to pull him out!</end quote></div>

How far from the Cities is the the St. Croix trails. I have friends in the cities and would make good day trip like you said. Maybe this sumer? Would you be in for it?

Old 02-24-2009, 04:34 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah for sure. The cool thing is St. Croix and Nemadji are only about 45 min. apart so if you get done quickly w/ St. Croix, you can jump up to Nemadji. They're actually connected by the Gandy Dancer Trail which is what that bridge actually is. Its and old abandoned railroad path but its long, staight, and extremely mogul-y. So we just drive, haha.

I would say from the cities its about an hour and a half to St. Croix State Forest.

Old 02-24-2009, 05:17 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I just unsubscribed and I'm posting this to sign back up. I got tired of 100's of emails coming in. Sorry for the false alarm. I really have nothing informative or funny to add.

Old 02-24-2009, 06:08 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: JustRandy

I just unsubscribed and I'm posting this to sign back up. I got tired of 100's of emails coming in. Sorry for the false alarm. I really have nothing informative or funny to add.</end quote></div>

Wow, I am let down..... lol I figured out the multiple emails thing by the way. If you go to your pages link at the top, you can see this forum listed tons of times so delete them. When you use the quick reply, you have to un-check the subscribe box.

I only get one email now.

Old 02-24-2009, 06:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I can never remember to uncheck the box at the bottom. Its easy to unsubscribe. Even though there are lots of boxes to check for this thread, you only need to check one of them and click "unsubscribe". They will all disappear.

Old 02-24-2009, 07:15 PM
Pro Rider

I don't remember having the quick reply option when I had Internet explorer. Maybe I just missed it though. Google Chrome is so nice. Did you try that flight simulator in Google Earth?

Wow, Google is taking over this world aren't they? People even say "Google" something, before they say "search" now a days! haha!

Old 02-24-2009, 07:35 PM
Elite Pro Rider

No, I haven't tried it yet. Google is stickin their nose into everything, that's for sure. I guess that's a good thing. I use gmail and google maps a lot. Sometimes I click on the news link. I like google because of its speed and lack of bells n bs. Google is my homepage for that reason.

I'm a strange sorta person in that I hate bells n bs or anything being done "automatically" for me (ie windows). Photobucket is a good example... Everytime they make an "improvement" to their site, I wish there was something out there that sucked less than they do. About every 3 or 4 months their site runs slower n slower because of all the code they cram into the page. I guess my personality is just a little bit like this: http://maddox.xmission.com/ He just took it to extremes, but it still makes for some entertaining reading. [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2009, 07:38 PM
Elite Pro Rider

This is a funny one: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=fashion

Quick Reply: 85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.