Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 01:19 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.

The water doesn't taste like blood any? I figured with all the iron.....

I don't know what it is about GA red clay that makes it red. I guess it would just about have to be iron though. Not sure what else is red like that. The stuff is really slick too. When you get stuck, you're stuck. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2009, 08:28 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: JustRandy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: PoolGod230

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: JustRandy

Yeah, red... Reminds me of the economy.

Boy, I never thought I'd say it,,,, and especially this soon, but Obama sure turned out to be Whopping Dolt! I actually had some high hopes for the guy, but he's singlehandedly killing the economy beyond repair. A whole generation will never invest again unless things change TODAY! Were at 1997 levels now. 12 yrs of progress wiped out just like that. Amazing. No wonder there's a resurgence in kkk membership like NatGeo said last night.

I went from thinking he would be hailed as a hero since the economy would recover under his watch, but it looks more like he's going to fire up the whole racial hatred thing again.

I just hope folks don't blame his race for his politics.. Will just make white folks look dumber than ever..</end quote></div>

I see your point and I hate to say it, but many of them will and already are.

Now I'm about as far from being a racist as one can get. My 2 biggest heros are Chinese and Jewish... And the bible-thumpin hypocritical white guys around here in the south annoy me more than anyone. Why else can we not drink a beer on sunday? I'm just pissed that the man said he was gonna do one thing before the election and turned around and did something else. I really think his intention is to keep the markets down in order to get his programs passed. I don't see why else he's on tv every dog-gone day telling us how bad everything is. And he has a genius iq, so he's not stupid. Stupid is forgivable, but intending to wreck the economy in order to instute a unilateral wet-dream really rubs me the wrong way. And I can tell ya right now that if the Dow was at 10,000 instead of 7000, there would be no way his "change" would make it thru congress. But what I think he doesn't consider is that if the dow hits 5000 or worse, it will be 20 yrs before we see 10,000 again. Crime is already up at 7000.... Just wait to see the chaos at 5000 and double-digit unemployment!

I don't know.... Maybe I'm not smart enough to see the full picture, but I'm pissed nonetheless.

Name:  soapbox.gif
Views: 29
Size:  8.8 KB

You new guys have to look over me occassionaly. I get a wild hair and go off on a tangent at least once a year. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

You should have heard me around the campfire this weekend after a couple of beers! I can't say anything other than the liberal's agendas and action plans are
F-ING REDICULOUS!

Old 02-24-2009, 09:15 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Yeah, damn liberals want my money and damn wing-nuts want my freedoms. Anyone normal doesn't stand a snowball's chance of getting elected.

At least I feel a little better when I see CNBC guys on regular news channels. Maybe Obama will get the hint... I can hope at least.

The points they all agree on are:

1) Get Geithner out of there! He may be 47 yrs old, but he looks 12 and comes across like he doesn't know what he's doing. Even Paulson was better than that with his drill-sergeant demeanor.

2) We don't need to see the President on TV every single day! Ridiculous! The dow was pushing 9000 until he started spewing all this negativity. A few words of hope wouldn't kill him.

3) Scrap the mark-to-market rule, put back the uptick rule, and reevaluate these double and triple short etfs that are pounding the financials into the ground and costing taxpayers billions. Anyone that is buying stocks has lost all their money. The only ones with cash are the ones shorting and they can keep shorting because they don't first need a buyer in order to get a short position started. The whole premise of shorting is borrowing shares from someone and selling them on the open market. If there is nobody who owns the shares, you shouldn't be able to short. Currently, you can short the **** out of stocks.... Probably to below zero since you don't first need a buyer. Insane. They call it naked-shorting. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_short_selling

Obama could have all this wrapped up in a day and take the rest of the year off to play b-ball and stay the hell off tv. The dow would probably zoom right back to 10k.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:00 AM
Pro Rider

I'm just sick of hearing about the economy. If everyone just stopped complaining, maybe everyone would forget about it and start buying again, haha. I'm glad I'm hardly worth more than my 230 though, haha. I don't have much to lose!

Old 02-24-2009, 10:30 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Stimulous package is moronic. Everything would have evened out eventually, people would restructure personal lives and priorities and things would get better. It is what happens, things even out on a long enough time line if you don't F with them. Now we have all our eggs in one basket and no more chickens in the coop because we want to save the wrong people.

How am I going to be able to afford to rebuild the 230 like this?

Old 02-24-2009, 10:41 AM
Pro Rider

Man this week is crawling by. Darn parts at home are the reason.

Hopefully, I'll get the front end done Friday night, then take it up riding on Saturday night and test it out.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:43 AM
Pro Rider

Hey UGLY, have you ridden Iron Range, Nemadji, or St. Croix State Forest in MN?

Old 02-24-2009, 10:55 AM
Pro Rider

Anyone tried the new flight simulator in Google Earth? Its pretty darn cool! You pick any spot in the world and you can fly around.

Old 02-24-2009, 11:15 AM
Elite Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: atvman29

I'm just sick of hearing about the economy. If everyone just stopped complaining, maybe everyone would forget about it and start buying again, haha. </end quote></div>

Yeah, that's what I'm saying! [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2009, 11:23 AM
Elite Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: UGLY88

The Stimulous package is moronic. Everything would have evened out eventually, people would restructure personal lives and priorities and things would get better. It is what happens, things even out on a long enough time line if you don't F with them. Now we have all our eggs in one basket and no more chickens in the coop because we want to save the wrong people.

How am I going to be able to afford to rebuild the 230 like this?</end quote></div>

Ah, well, its like I was saying before.... He wants to keep the economy down so he can get these social programs passed and running to take care of those who don't do anything productive in society. If you want money, quit your job, have lots of kids, and slap a solar panel on top of your house. Oh, and don't forget to stop paying your mortgage!

His philosophy appears to be that if you can't make the poor rich, make the rich poor and everyone will be equal.

Quick Reply: 85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.