Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

PENNZILLA?

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2001, 01:29 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey man, I wonder if you can help me? See, my ex-mechanic has departed with the bottom end of my Quadzilla motor. I have been unable to track him down, so that leaves me with just one option....find another. Do you know of somewhere or somebody who may have this? I appreciate any help.

Old 04-10-2001, 08:01 AM
Trailblazer

Get a blood hound, track that guy down and kill him, it is really hard to find Zilla bottom ends that have good shift forks and 2nd gears, never mind the main bearings and crank.

Old 04-10-2001, 10:04 PM
Range Rover

SLINGER,
WOW, THAT SUCKS AND THE BLOOD HOUND AND LYNCHING IS WHAT I WOULD DO. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON HIM THAT COULD TRACK HIM DOWN I WOULD FILE A REPORT. AS FOR FINDING A NEW ONE THAT MIGHT TAKE SOME WORK. I DO HAVE A FEW SHOPS I CAN CALL FOR YOU AND I CAN GET TO THAT IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS. YOU CAN ALSO TRY EAST COAST ATV, AND OTHER SALVAGE YARDS. PLUS PUT THE WORD OUT TO SOME SHOPS THAT YOU ARE IN NEED OF THIS. I KNOW WHERE THERE WAS A COMPLETE MOTOR A FEW MONTHS AGO AND I WILL CALL TO SEE IF IT IS STILL THERE. I ALSO SAW 2 ADS FOR 500 MOTORS ONE I THINK IS IN THE CLASSIFIED OF THIS SITE. GIVE ME A COUPLE OF DAYS MY FRIEND AND I WILL TURN OVER SOME ROCKS AND SEE WHAT I CAN FIND. UNTIL THEN GATHER A FEW CLOSE FRIENDS AND A PIT BULL OFFER A NICE REWARD AND LET YOUR OLD MECHANIC HAVE IT. TALK TO YOU SOON.

Old 04-11-2001, 03:06 AM
Pro Rider

PENNZILLA,
The Sheriff is looking as we speak. Something will definitely happen, but I want to ride now. I have almost a complete bottom off of an '87. All I lack is a kick-start, exhaust-valve, a few gears that are badly worn and need to be replaced if possible. I have an '88 and '87 cylinder, so the top's no problem. What were you mentioning to someone else about having some gears cut? Does the '87 haul *** better than the '88? Judging from the size of the reeds and reed cage, I'd think so. The '88 I had was REAL fast, I can't picture anything being faster! Anyway, I've got my bike totally built. New everything, front to back and now this motor business happens. I'm really disappointed because I want to take my cousin down a peg. He has a 200X and thinks he's gonna roost on me. I haven't enlightened him to his mistake. I want to really surprise him, know what I mean? Sandblast that tricycle for him. I'll call East Coast tomorrow and see what they have. I appreciate your help.