Trailers, Toy Haulers, Motorhomes. Discuss Trailering, Toy Haulers, Campers and Motorhomes.

Nissan Titan?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2004, 06:12 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nissan Titan?

UK, as the government keeps passing all these laws, there is only a hand full of people who can enforce them. Unfortunately, for law enforcement we have that job. Some of the laws on the books do make the honest person a criminal. I try to treat people the way I want to be treated. Now, I can't make every one happy when I contact them, but I do get my share of "Thank You". All we ask, is put yourself into our shoes, see what we see, and try to look at it through our eyes. I have a job to do, just like the grocery clerk, mailman, butcher, etc. It just that my job, takes me from being the nicest guy on the earth on one call to the meanest and nastiest person on the very next call.

If your breaking the law and it doesn't matter what law it is and your caught, own up to it and move on. Believe it, most of us don't take it personally, you can't or the job will eat you up. Lt.Dan

Old 04-05-2004, 07:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default Nissan Titan?

I Agree 100% rescuediver i have nothing but respect for the law enforcement and i apreciate what your saying,

Old 04-06-2004, 01:58 AM
Quad Patrol
Default Nissan Titan?

UK, Thanks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

BlackandRedWarrior, Ouch, again, I have never seen it happening. I would guess that some one would need to report you or your books were really screwed up before they came looking in your fuel tank. Thanks for looking up the information.Lt.Dan

Old 04-06-2004, 01:46 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Default Nissan Titan?

Well from that one article it looks like Big Brother and Little Sister are just showing up. Looks to be more like they are going after ag users. I think they use most of the red around here. Probably followed by the construction industry. We don't use much. Maybe 100gals a year if that much.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 05-18-2004, 06:43 PM
Range Rover
Default Nissan Titan?

Hell out here in the sticks of PA, they have been checking for the red diesel for a few years....i know a few ppl that got busted, 1 being a logger who was out in the woods fueling up his skidder...and his truck ran out of diesel..**aparently a bad fuel gauge** so he thought nothing of it...pumped some diesel fuel from the tank on back the truck...*now mind you hes like 20 miles + from the nerest place that sells diesel** and on his way out a few miles fromt he station got pulled over and fined for running "offroad" diesel in his pickup he tried to explain what happened...but that didnt work....

He never knew it was a crime and niether did i till then....

i just thought they could make an exception ya know.....but if they do for one they may have to do for all.......just kinda shi**y that it happend....