Trailers, Toy Haulers, Motorhomes. Discuss Trailering, Toy Haulers, Campers and Motorhomes.

Which Toy Hauler have seperate ATV storage and Living Qtrs?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2004, 03:59 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which Toy Hauler have seperate ATV storage and Living Qtrs?

After reading all these entries I had to say something. If you are willing to spend the money on the ATC for $58,000 then you might as well get the best..and I mean the best Toy hauler on the market and that is the Alfa Toyhauler. If you haven't seen one, go to an Alfa dealer and check one out. It makes Weekend warrior(which is built cheap) and the Rampage(garbage) look like kids in an adult game. But like I said, this is one very serious toyhauler for $64,000 and feels like you are in a home, not a box like the Rampage, TT, warrior and all the other brands that are built with home depot quality materials. I won't go intop all the details cause i will be here writing all day all the included features but please check it out. www.alfaleisure.com Thanks for your time ladies and gentleman.

Old 08-18-2004, 06:19 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which Toy Hauler have seperate ATV storage and Living Qtrs?

ATC has a dealer in Gilroy, Calif. INTERPHASE USA. I don't know the exact address, But we stopped there a couple of weeks ago and looked at the trailers.
Try www.interphaseusa.com That's the website on the business card. I agree they are a little pricey but you get what you pay for. We're thinking about getting on as soon as I sell my small motorhome. Goodluck.

GLWBEAR