Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 07:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

c'mon LJ, yer being fussier than a woman. the new gear sounds close enuf. BTW, that 20lbs you lost... I found them!

Old 03-30-2006, 07:41 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: nedflanders
c'mon LJ, yer being fussier than a woman. the new gear sounds close enuf. BTW, that 20lbs you lost... I found them!
Give em back! I like my old colors! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2006, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
gotta be a fashion statement while riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
No Way!
I just gotta be somewhat organized!
I HATE fashion!

Everything ive ever "built" IE: REAL RC cars have been Black and blue.. My 2 most favorite colors. Keeps everything simple.. Well, unless you gotta find that "Certain" part that you want in blue!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2006, 09:10 PM
Pro Rider

So, who is the concord coalition and why did whoever stole.T my card number donate $25 to them? WTF?

Old 03-31-2006, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: nedflanders

Yeh, next to my twins[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-31-2006, 12:54 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Well, im kinda pissed. I just got some new riding gear from RMATV and on the site it looks like its black with blue. Just like my old stuff. Well it gets here today and its like a medium GREY@@!@@@!@!!@!@@! with blue. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
I was KINDOF counting on having it this weekend since my old stuff doesnt stay on me any more. Cause losing ~20lbs can have that effect sometimes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
So, mom is in town today and i told her to hunt down the BLACK which is i think ACTUALLY BLACK!!!11!!1! But has white in it but i think that will be ok cause my helmet is white and black...

But, my boots are black and blue.....

So, what the heck...

Im glad that my bike is ALL BLACK with blue frame, seat and WHITE springs.. ahhahaahah [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

I think ive lostered it.

Help?

Its gotta be the white springs.. Those are whats throwing me off.. I KNOW it!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
When did you start batting from the other side of the plate? No wonder I never hear you talk about women!

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 03-31-2006, 12:56 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

So, who is the concord coalition and why did whoever stole.T my card number donate $25 to them? WTF?
Concord Coalition

Something about fiscal responsibilty.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 03-31-2006, 01:07 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Well, im kinda pissed. I just got some new riding gear from RMATV and on the site it looks like its black with blue. Just like my old stuff. Well it gets here today and its like a medium GREY@@!@@@!@!!@!@@! with blue. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
I was KINDOF counting on having it this weekend since my old stuff doesnt stay on me any more. Cause losing ~20lbs can have that effect sometimes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
So, mom is in town today and i told her to hunt down the BLACK which is i think ACTUALLY BLACK!!!11!!1! But has white in it but i think that will be ok cause my helmet is white and black...

But, my boots are black and blue.....

So, what the heck...

Im glad that my bike is ALL BLACK with blue frame, seat and WHITE springs.. ahhahaahah [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

I think ive lostered it.

Help?

Its gotta be the white springs.. Those are whats throwing me off.. I KNOW it!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
When did you start batting from the other side of the plate? No wonder I never hear you talk about women!
Sorry i think i forgot to take my meds. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

And im hungry. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

See! I told you i needed to get out and ride! All this working and being locked inside is going to my friggen head. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 03-31-2006, 01:10 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Concord Coalition

Something about fiscal responsibilty.
So what teh h3ll?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 03-31-2006, 04:56 AM
Pro Rider

Everything ive ever "built" IE: REAL RC cars have been Black and blue.. My 2 most favorite colors. Keeps everything simple.. Well, unless you gotta find that "Certain" part that you want in blue!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

hmmm, i don't know if these are Hoss' favorite colors, but I DO KNOW those are the colors he's gonna be sporting after I'm done soundly thrashing him around. relax big fella, it's not a threat. around these parts we call it foreplay... brokeback style.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel