Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 10:01 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Is this some type of rare condition she has, or super brittle bones like osteoporosis? it just doesn't make sense for your body to compensate for other injuries and result in this many fractures in the spine. I really hope for all of you that there are no more issues and it all stops here. it sounds awful. she's too young to be enduring all of this. Hopefully everything heals up 100%.

Old 02-23-2009, 03:30 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rescuediver

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: scrambler400enoge

Hoss, you ruffled some feathers in the SZ[IMG][/IMG] but that's ok, we call him spooge[IMG][/IMG] and 18 year old democrap[IMG][/IMG] who has no life experience[IMG][/IMG]

"the SZ got called a bunch of losers.I was looking in trailers and toy haulers and found this big thread on ford trucks and someone said the SZ was a bunch of losers. Were not losers are we?"

LMAO!!</end quote></div>

While this assesment of me is a little harsh I must say it's very acurate.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif" border="0[/IMG]

To atleast say something about Power Stroke Diesels I had an uncle with a 2000 F350 crew cab,no dually.Great truck he bought it new in 99' but it got stolen in 05'[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG].They recovered the truck with about 9000 grand worth of crap missing.They got it back in running condition and sold it.He really loved that truck though.</end quote></div>

Stand up and be a man. You haven't defended your position well enough until you've locked the zone. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

I know someone who did that[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]

LOL!</end quote></div>

More than once.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Air Cooled Rider

I know you guys don't visit the SZ[img][/img] SO, I'll let you all know, my oldest daughter, the one in college down in Irvine has been in the ICU unit since last Saturday[img][/img] She has compressed/fractured discs in her spine, T9-T12[img][/img] She is in excruciating pain and so far, they haven't been able to help her with any medication. The condition does not warrant surgery[img][/img][img][/img] Long story short, she has a condition where her body over compensated for an old sports injury to her back/shoulder and the compressed disc are causing the fractures, with one of them leaking fluid which the doctors believe is causing her pain. Tomorrow they are doing a epidural to see if it takes care of the acute pain she is having. I came home for a couple of days to take care of household things and spend some time with my 2 daughters. Going back down tomorrow.

RD</end quote></div>

Man that sucks. I hope she starts getting better. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] My thoughts are with your family.

Air Cooled Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nedflanders

Hey Skinner, how's it going?! of all the chronic complaints I've heard about the 6.0L, crappy injectors isn't one of them. Almost makes me wonder if the fuel is really crappy (although you'd hope the filtration system would clean that out). Maybe invest in one of those Fitch Fuel Catalyst systems. I dunno if they do all they claim (actually, I'm skeptical), but if it works on one truck and the others still have problems, that could be the answer. Turbos, head gaskets, EGR seem to be the common complaints.</end quote></div>

Maybe we could try getting fuel somewhere else, not sure. That station sees a lot of traffic through there. At one point they claimed they cut a filter open and detected the smell of "biofuel" or something like that.

At first I thought it might have been a turbo with the zero power issue.

Air Cooled Rider

You would think fluid would just go elsewhere in the body. Of course I'm sure that would probably result in other nasty issues.

Old 02-23-2009, 03:32 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Back to looking busy. The site sucks at night (about 10-11pm when I try...maybe there's a backup process running) so I can't really post then. I can take 5 minutes to load the front page. And usually get timeouts to any threads or sections.

Maybe it's a sign to go do something else with my life. LOL

Old 02-24-2009, 11:36 AM
Pro Rider

MD, I hope all is well with your daughter.

Good to hear from you Skinner.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2009, 04:45 PM
Air Cooled Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Whitewater

MD, I hope all is well with your daughter.

Good to hear from you Skinner.[img][/img]</end quote></div>

Sometimes this flippin site works from home, sometimes it doesn't. If I refresh it enough it will work. Not sure WTF is up with that.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:24 PM
Pro Rider

Howdy fellers... Went to NASCAR in Vegas over the weekend. I saved flying debris for all of you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2009, 06:57 PM
Pro Rider

that sounds like a lot of fun.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel