Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2004, 07:01 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

everyone of our cows has names. they live a good life till they goto the freezer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and yee who gets singled out. like this year im pretty sure its Porky's turn to get split from the herd fed free choice grain for 2 weeks and then the rendering truck comes out Shoots em in the head, falls to the ground. hook the winch up to em, gut em, Saw em into quarters and hall em to the butcher [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] but marshmellow last winter was a special case. she died calving and she wasnt supposed to be able to get pregnant and stuff.

Old 09-30-2004, 07:05 PM
Royalty Rider

All that hacking reminds me of when I was younger...We would throw the dead cows out to the side of the road and a truck would pick them up to make dog food out of them and what not...But I remember when there were bloated cows I would jump up and down on them. I was a devil of a child.

Did her calf live?

Old 09-30-2004, 07:06 PM
Pro Rider

I still have nightmares from that picture of "little marshmellow"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Took a fork lift to pull it up

Old 09-30-2004, 07:13 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

No her calf died about a week later [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] the calf was super cute too. I was raised on small dairy. we milked 360+ cows 3 times a day. Dairy work sucks. Beef farmin is gravy.

Old 09-30-2004, 07:14 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: Trasher
I still have nightmares from that picture of "little marshmellow"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Took a fork lift to pull it up
Its OK creator. i took her picture down and replaced her with da boats.

Old 09-30-2004, 07:24 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Dairy work sucks. Beef farmin is gravy.
No- Gravy is what you have on your plate next to all that good beef (right next to the spuds)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Its OK creator. i took her picture down and replaced her with da boats.
I can sleep well again. Thank you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 07:28 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
We slaughter our own cow too, only we dont name ours. I couldnt imagine eating something I knew well enough to name...poor marshmellow [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Welcome back DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

What do you do with a marshmellow? You roast it over an open fire[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 07:29 PM
Quad Patrol

you cow killing brutes you. Wait until Peta hears about this[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Please pass the BBQ sauce[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 07:35 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
I remember when there were bloated cows I would jump up and down on them. I was a devil of a child.
DQ, I've seen and smelled a lot of bad things in my life. And for some reason, I just don't think I could stomach being around a dead carcass that's being used as a trampoline[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Didn't you have a canal or irrigated field you could of went and played in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And, from some reason, I still think you have a devilish, FUN[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but devilish, side in you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel