Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2004, 08:23 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

LOL!! Ned you should know. Theres an awful lot of farms in rural springfield. I think you just a lil distraut goin thru the death of maude had to be tough. and your hands gettin sore from Milking your utter thus your startin to go loopy.

Old 09-30-2004, 08:25 PM
Royalty Rider

I know I need to read through all these pages to see if there is any juicy gossip in there???

Old 09-30-2004, 08:26 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

ummm hmmmm*scatching head* cant recall any [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 08:27 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

AND DAMMIT HOSS YOU GONNA TELL US HOW THE WIFE IS DOING FOR FREAKING SAKE!!! we havent had an update for over a week. WTF

Old 09-30-2004, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider

Miss Kitty, mostly what you'll read is an ongoing saga of Hoss' (whitewater to you) affinity for sheep and/or little boys, or men in orange coveralls. And he's having a mid-life crisis. Actually, his on-line, live meltdown has been quite embarassing for the rest of the FBK gang. And what bothers me most is that he's taken to yelling at me and constantly telling me to shut up, and it really hurts. sniff..., sniff, I mean i lost Maude! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] You'd think he'd show some compassion like Mr. About-to-be-covered-in-volcanic-ash Toyo (onefly).

Old 09-30-2004, 09:04 PM
Pro Rider

Oh Yeah! there was one big thing that happened. Onefly gave us all pretty hats. Mine is a papal tiara !don't go gettin jealous just cuz you don't have your own tiara miss kitty!

Old 09-30-2004, 10:51 PM
Pro Rider

WOAH.. I dont think i can read all the new posts.. lol

Anyways. We just got home from a 7 mile hike in Yosemite. It was a good work out. Started at 5300ft and topped out at 6900ft. So a good solid climb.. Temps were 58-65... Cloudy. Heard some thunder as well.

Old 10-01-2004, 12:43 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: nedflanders
Miss Kitty, mostly what you'll read is an ongoing saga of Hoss' (whitewater to you) affinity for sheep and/or little boys, or men in orange coveralls. And he's having a mid-life crisis. Actually, his on-line, live meltdown has been quite embarassing for the rest of the FBK gang. And what bothers me most is that he's taken to yelling at me and constantly telling me to shut up, and it really hurts. sniff..., sniff, I mean i lost Maude! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] You'd think he'd show some compassion like Mr. About-to-be-covered-in-volcanic-ash Toyo (onefly).
Nedley- Please SHUT UP[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] (hoss-that's for you brother) We, the FBK gang ,are a very compassionate group. Just cause we can't stand whiners like 'ol Ned, that doesn't make us so....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2004, 01:44 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Since I'm BBQing some tomorrow (or maybe the boss will do it, not sure) I'll grab the cam and toss up some pics of the meat. They are actually about 3lb ea. I got these at Costco have are pretty lean and are much longer on the long side that what you get at the super market. Around here a tri-tip is roast that's always carried in the meat at a supermarket. There is a cut number to it that you can get from a local butcher here, and go somewhere (basically east of California) and have a good butcher cut one for you. People from central California are known to load up their ice chests when they go on vacation to see family in say Oaklahoma (lot's of families around here have family there) as tri-tips aren't available there.

I usually let mine sit overnight with Pappy's. It's a local season concoction from a company in Fresno. It's widely found in this area, but not anywhere else that I know of. Just about all of the markets around here use it when you buy a seasoned tri-tip. I'm not sure in LJ is familiar with them as he's kinda knew here. Miss Kitty should have heard of them, if not tasted it, as she's a lifer. I basically use it as a dry rub. A friend of mine with then throw in a cup of Jack for 20min to an hour to kick it up if you will. It's ok, but a bit sweet for me. And I use the Low Salt version. The standard is WAY too salty. And the no-salt version just is too strong w/o the salt.

A standard un-trimmed (still has all the fat on it) tri-tip goes for about 3.99-4.99 a pound. (A couple years ago, untrimmed was found on sale for $1.69 if you were really lucky.) Trimmed or seasoned adds one dollar per pound to the price. What I got was akin to a trimmed tri-tip. There was 2 to a pack and cost abotu $20 ea. pack.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-01-2004, 01:47 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

LMFAO. OMG. LOL.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel