Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2004, 02:28 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

oooohhhh! I really hit a nerve! Hey, i say walk a mile in the cop's shoes and then see how you'd react. I think some of these ******* do need a LITTLE rough up, but i guess that can cross the line very easily if you're not careful. Unfortunately, sometimes there's an assumption after dealing with nothing but *******, that EVERYONE is a ******, and that's when a relatively innocent person gets something they don't deserve.

hey, why aren't you watching your beloved baseball? That good Canadian kid (Quantrill) is in the mound to face the heart of the Sox order. 12th inning, great game. C'mon Sox!! I despise the Yankees.

Old 10-18-2004, 02:31 AM
Pro Rider

YAY!!! 2 seconds after i hit the submit key, i turned around and saw Ortiz park that homer. Told ya Quantrill was a good Canadian kid. too bad the 3-1 lead is insurmountable.

Old 10-18-2004, 02:39 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
YAY!!! 2 seconds after i hit the submit key, i turned around and saw Ortiz park that homer. Told ya Quantrill was a good Canadian kid. too bad the 3-1 lead is insurmountable.
Wife just happens to be studying in the only room where the computers are[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]and TURNED the t.v. off when I turned it on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Glad the astros tied up the series 2-2. Wish the sox could beat them dang yankees, but, it's just not in the cards[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Did I understand you one post[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] your selling the 160 next week?

Old 10-18-2004, 02:43 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
oooohhhh! I really hit a nerve! Hey, i say walk a mile in the cop's shoes
That's all we can ask of the general public. Hit a nerve? yes you did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] People snub their noses everyday at the scum, officers see and deal with everyday.

Old 10-18-2004, 02:45 PM
Pro Rider

people snub their noses at the scum??did you mean to say they snub the police?? i think people are more like, "Awww, look at that poor-had-a-tough-life-crackhead (or thief, or murderer). We really need to help them". And then they jump on the authorities for ENFORCING the law. I've tried to help some people like this before, and all I've ever got in return was being burned for $$ or possesssions.

I took 9 y/o to a football game and we had beggar after beggar hitting us up. NO WAY! I told Jr. i work too hard for my $$ and they choose not to, plus they'll use the $$ for booze or drugs, not food or shelter, and i refuse to support their habit. when i have a surplus of $$, maybe then. for now, it's better donated to a charity that might try to help with food or shelter. if it's a busker who does something to try and entertain me like playing an instrument or putting on a show, I'll throw $$ in the hat, at least they worked for it.

ya, time to unload some of the excess. the 160 really is better than the Breeze, but it's too hard for my 16 y/o daughter to ride 5-speed (female=less brain activity), and it'll be easier for 7 y/o when he's ready. Plus this 160n has had a rough life, so I anticipate it could have problems down the road.

Old 10-18-2004, 02:58 PM
Pro Rider

Female=less brain activity? ...and you call me a woman hater.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] girlies, are you going to put up with this constant abuse from this poor misguided soul who....hey wait a minute, aren't I the guy that started the women suck at giving backing directions thread? I'm with ya confusedashell.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I'm also with you on the not giving the bum your hard earned $$. However, I give donations to my church every month, and would much rather have them distribute the money as they see fit...not for the bum to go out and buy booze or cigs with.

Old 10-18-2004, 03:28 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Holy Cow you guys was chattin it up like a bunch of school girls after hoss popped lil sue ann's cherry In 4th grade [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I think i lost about 10 lbs while riding in the dunes. I come home and my pants is too big now. and no its not from the roids like hoss [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I noticed Ned n confused missed me. they had to throw down some smack talk while i was away.

Old 10-18-2004, 03:55 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Ahh it's nice to be back online. SPent 2 hours getting generators running. At least it's raining to wash all the polution from these things. We've got a 2500 running the phone system. And a 7000 running other stuff in the warehouse....warehouse manager had to have coffee. LOL. And got the big a** Miller Bobcat welder (8000Watt) that had 1 hr on it running the main office. Of course first thing I do is come here. LOL. At least it's finally getting used. Hell, we've had it 2 or 3 years! 1 Hr. And a dead battery. Had to jump it with the truck.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-18-2004, 06:06 PM
Pro Rider

any of you guys ridden the mace mills/ rock creek riding areas near georgetown california(its in the mtns east of sacramento) Well its a pretty cool area. In fact it looks like we are going to buy some land in the area. Its right on a lake(lakefront, but its a small lake, maybe 15 acres or so) and can ride quads/dirt bikes right from it. We are probably gonna build a cabin/house on it(lot has all utilities to it except sewer(will do septic). Will have to start shopping for some 4x4 quads to ride around there, the DS's are for sand only. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just thought i would share.

Sean

Old 10-18-2004, 06:19 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Well guys, it's not a PSD, but my boss just got me a new work truck!

'04 F-150 4.6L SB AT 2WD

I think the busting out the genny this morning made the boss step up.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel