Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2004, 03:18 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Kinda on the PSD (moreso the D than the PS) we got a load of red this morning. $1.899/gal. + sales tax (7.875%) Eeek. Maybe 120 gals and it was like $230-something. eek. No I'm sitting in my office smelling like diesel cause I got some on me taking the flippin pump out of a barrel. Oh well. I'll just be careful lighting the BBQ....
So, now your being polite because DQ, is back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I just paid $2.29 a gallon for diesel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Guess it could be worse. Next town over is $2.35.

And I wouldn't worry to much about bbq'ing with diesel on you, the flash point is a lot less then gas[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

"NOW THAT"S A FIRE"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Eddie Murphy (Delirious)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2004, 03:18 PM
Pro Rider

Just found the website of the company that makes the seasoning I use: Pappy's Choice. They are a bit expensive though. I paid like $5-6 for the 28oz jar of 50% less salt.
My brother in-law uses canadian spices (I think he get's it at Sams or Costco). Anyway, he puts it on a pork roast and then smokes it. Man O man is it good.

Old 10-01-2004, 03:20 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
. No I wasnt bribed or lured...I did it all on my own.
Where's the fun, then[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2004, 03:21 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
he told ya to say that didn't he? he's such a sleazey stalker. BEWARE!
Come on man...it's cuz she thinks my tractor's sexy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2004, 03:22 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

These guys have the best rubs and stuff. plus the jalepeno Pickled garlics are to die for. Garlic Gourmay

Old 10-01-2004, 03:24 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
I already tried to edmuncate you old farts on how to make your lady want to _ _ _ _!!! Sweet words and touch and cause her to desire it. But on a side not from my masterful ways. my buddy does this to his wife in those situations. he all trys to get frisky with her and then she is like not now so he breaks out rossie and unloads on her chest next time she thinks twice about it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2004, 03:25 PM
Quad Patrol

I really hope no young guys are here taking what you say to heart.......
Where's LJ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2004, 03:26 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Well smoking just gives you such a different flavor. My unlce used to smoke tri-tips. OMG. Never had anything that good in my life. I recently got into using hickory chucks to cook with. Excuse me while I clean up all the drool.

And that diesel price was for Red Diesel. No road taxes which are like 18+ cents per gallon for state and federal (each). Though we got charged sales tax which is in the retail price.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-01-2004, 03:28 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I just told him to come over. He''s running yahoo messenger. You guys think I only hang out on here at work? Right now I've got this thread up, plus an IRC channel, and Yahoo Messenger. LOL

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-01-2004, 03:28 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Best thing to do would NEVER take anything to heart. (from any of you guys) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hey, that's not fair...I'm very sincere in my bantering.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Okay, bouncing back from thread to thread with the same people is like watching tennis. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
More like Ping Pong, faster action and smaller *****, being used[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel