Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 01:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Bad newssss

I keep hearing aeroooplanes flying over.. Theyre heading up towards yosemite.. Not sure if theres fires in the park or between here and the park. But theres something goin on. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Im hearing one about every 2-5 minutes. Cant see them cause theyre in the clouds though

Old 08-30-2007, 02:58 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I don't see anything new on the fire sites. You're too far for them to be flying over you for the Auberry fire. That's been going for a while though. 24th?

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-31-2007, 01:39 AM
Quad Patrol

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: powerstroke01

THunder and lightning.. WTF? It was clear when i went to bed. </end quote></div>

Heard on the radio Fresno is getting hammered[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Sounds like the rain might have come early this year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I know we are muggy as heck up here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 08-31-2007, 01:42 AM
Quad Patrol

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Trasher

Lots of good Pismo info there. Thanks so much![img][/img]

We move him in next weekend and might go out a check it out while I'm there.[img][/img]</end quote></div>

Good luck, freshman on campus[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If your looking for a place off campus for him, let me know. I know my nephew was looking for another room mate.

Hmmm, looks like sooner or later we might get to ride together[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] When you go to visit him, send me a PM and maybe we can hook up.

Old 08-31-2007, 01:45 AM
Quad Patrol

Bad newssss

I keep hearing aeroooplanes flying over.. Theyre heading up towards yosemite.. Not sure if theres fires in the park or between here and the park. But theres something goin on. [img][/img]

Im hearing one about every 2-5 minutes. Cant see them cause theyre in the clouds though</end quote></div>

If it's in Yosemite they usually let them burn if caused by nature, unless it threatens structures, etc. It is part of nature weeding out the frivolous stuff in life[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-31-2007, 01:46 AM
Quad Patrol

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

I don't see anything new on the fire sites. You're too far for them to be flying over you for the Auberry fire. That's been going for a while though. 24th?</end quote></div>

Skinner, you know anything about Onan generators?

Old 08-31-2007, 10:52 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rescuediver

I don't see anything new on the fire sites. You're too far for them to be flying over you for the Auberry fire. That's been going for a while though. 24th?</end quote></div>

Skinner, you know anything about Onan generators?</end quote></div>

Those things make electrickery to run yer blender don't they[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

What's wrong wit it?

Old 08-31-2007, 11:38 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Trasher

Lots of good Pismo info there. Thanks so much![IMG][/IMG]

We move him in next weekend and might go out a check it out while I'm there.[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Good luck, freshman on campus[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG] If your looking for a place off campus for him, let me know. I know my nephew was looking for another room mate.

Hmmm, looks like sooner or later we might get to ride together[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG] When you go to visit him, send me a PM and maybe we can hook up.</end quote></div>

He's staying on Campus with his best friend (maybe not after living together[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] )

I'm not coaching soccer this year so I can keep the kids riding more than we have been. Hopefully, we can get up there this Thanksgiving

Old 08-31-2007, 12:38 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Skinner, you know anything about Onan generators?</end quote></div>

Supposed to be excellent quality and some you can hear a mouse fart over.

Old 08-31-2007, 12:40 PM
Air Cooled Rider

THunder and lightning.. WTF? It was clear when i went to bed. </end quote></div>

Heard on the radio Fresno is getting hammered[img][/img] Sounds like the rain might have come early this year[img][/img] I know we are muggy as heck up here[img][/img]</end quote></div>

We had a good downpour in the afternoon yesterday. Just about 10 minutes though. Today it's just humid again. Clear skies.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel