Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2004, 03:52 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: Whitewater
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
actually, i use the duct tape in the bedroom aswell, but it's to tape the mouth up so the whole neighborhood doesn't hear all the screaming and moaning. man those sheep get loud!! and duct tape really is the wonder product. makes great handcuffs too.
LMFAO. I hear ya...however, the duct tape gets caught in the wool.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Not to mention the glue residue that's left behind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] " Mommy, what's all the sticky stuff around your wrists"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
And it's better then a wax job at removing hair[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]OUCH[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Come on guys!!! where is your sensitive side?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] at least wrap a stinky sock around her wrist before you tape her up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 03:59 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
actually, i use the duct tape in the bedroom aswell, but it's to tape the mouth up so the whole neighborhood doesn't hear all the screaming and moaning. man those sheep get loud!! and duct tape really is the wonder product. makes great handcuffs too.
LMFAO. I hear ya...however, the duct tape gets caught in the wool.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Not to mention the glue residue that's left behind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] " Mommy, what's all the sticky stuff around your wrists"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
And it's better then a wax job at removing hair[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]OUCH[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Come on guys!!! where is your sensitive side?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] at least wrap a stinky sock around her wrist before you tape her up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I was being sensitive, by using the sock in the mouth method[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

In all seriousness, I have the real things to "play" with[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]no need for duct tape[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 04:04 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

See now i knew there were perks to bein a lawman!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] what about the big zipties

Old 10-19-2004, 04:17 PM
Pro Rider

with no Stockton or Malone, the Jazz must be a pretty horrific team to watch compared to the olden days. BUT, anytime you get to freeload in box seats for any event, it's a pretty awesome experience. get to see how the rich folk do it. hope ya have fun. no hitting on the Boss' daughters (or client's Boss' daughter).

there, was that kind enough? you guys say I pick on Hoss too much, but that was pretty sincere and deep. and who is always telling me to shut up? none other than Hoss and Creator and MD. good thing miss Kitty has a thing for me. chicks dig cartoon characters.

Old 10-19-2004, 05:06 PM
Pro Rider

Bring it on Ned!!!! I'll show you who's the boss.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And Miss Kitty couldn't give a flying $%#^ about you and your worthless cartoon face. Hey, where is Miss Kitty anyway? She's the only reason I post on this worthless thread.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 05:11 PM
Pro Rider

Its getting windy like woah.. Temp is 45 with winds at 17 gusting to 26... Its picking up steadily too. And the temp is dropping. BRING ON TEH SNOW!!1!!1!!! j/k
Heres weather from our roof.. http://www.wunderground.com/weathers...p?ID=KCAAHWAH1

Old 10-19-2004, 05:22 PM
Pro Rider

Bring it on Ned!!!! I'll show you who's the boss.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And Miss Kitty couldn't give a flying $%#^ about you and your worthless cartoon face. Hey, where is Miss Kitty anyway? She's the only reason I post on this worthless thread.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

i offer you my sincere wishes and i get trash talk thrown in my face. I really hope ya score with the boss' daughter and the client's daugfhter, at the same time! I'm deeply cut by your insult. i'm going to have a cry. and your sudden mood swing implies you're either going thru "the change", or PMSing, or your back to your Cybil-self again. AHAH!! I got it! you're just jealous about miss kitty having it in for a cartoon over your self-proclaimed studlyness! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] woo-hoo! Hoss is jealous, Hoss is jealous!!

Old 10-19-2004, 06:02 PM
Quad Patrol

LOL, You mean, you don't feel the love and caring feelings that are being shown to you and the misses[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ned, when have I dissed you? Forget,that, I'm sure there is something in the last 125 or so pages[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] of this worthless thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 06:04 PM
Quad Patrol

LJ, is that weather station on your roof? We're getting gust of wind upto 40 mph with rain blowing sideways[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 06:33 PM
Pro Rider

OMG!! I can't believe what i just saw! a bumper sticker on a newer Ford 3/4 ton that read, "Silly cowboy, trucks are for girls."

Toyo, i think it was directed to you.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel