Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2004, 02:49 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

ya know cuz of My good looks and country charm I get their clothes off every time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Ok Ok it was the booze, but i had to try [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][/quote]

Must have been a lot of booze

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004, 02:53 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

I tell ya guys its the flash of the Gold n Silver in that dinner plate on my waist it just hypnotizes em [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] besides when im around the boys its like a night at the improve [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and ya know the women like a sense of humor [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LMAO

Old 10-05-2004, 02:55 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Isnt curling where you sweep the ice? Id just drive a zamboni in front of the rock!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I bet curling chicks get freaky [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I can work some magic on the canucks. Ive done it before, im sure i could do it agin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004, 02:56 AM
Pro Rider

I can only imagine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004, 03:01 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
I tell ya guys its the flash of the Gold n Silver in that dinner plate on my waist it just hypnotizes em [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LMAO
It sure isn't anything under that plate that does it

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004, 03:02 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Ohh man i left out my lil GF [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] she is 6 now and such a lil cutie, I was helpin her with her gymnastics tonight. she has been at her sisters place but mom brought her to work tonight so it was kewl. her mom says she talks about me all the time. last year i was helpin her with her handwriting. and math and stuff. I like other peoples kids. just send em home with their parents [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] i need my quiet time

Old 10-05-2004, 03:04 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: Trasher
I tell ya guys its the flash of the Gold n Silver in that dinner plate on my waist it just hypnotizes em [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LMAO
It sure isn't anything under that plate that does it
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
your not supposed to tell everyone about that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004, 03:11 AM
Pro Rider

Id just drive a zamboni in front of the rock!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Would it be powered by a PSD?

Old 10-05-2004, 03:38 AM
Quad Patrol

Toyo, exagerating about his toothless wonders, that have cleavage to next year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]How could you miss hitting the "spot"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Confused, when Toyo comes up and hypnotizes the ladies, make sure you take pictures and post them. We do need to put our FBK stamp of approval on them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Hoss, that was a quick trip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Or our you spurging on the dsl at the hotel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2004, 03:40 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Playing the three B's- Beer, bowling, and Boobies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] just not in that order[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
actually in that exact order [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] got there had a beer, started bowling, then she showed up had a few beers and a couple shots and ya know cuz of My good looks and country charm I get their clothes off every time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Ok Ok it was the booze, but i had to try [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

So, Toyo, you have learned something from Girlygirl[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Didn't she talk about the 3 B's at one time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But, i think hers might have a different twist to them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel