Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 05:40 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Good to here you got it all up. I'm still not done here. Need to get my new server configured.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-27-2005, 06:05 AM
Quad Patrol

After some of the stress from moving disappeared[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I was able to think about it, then figure out, what needed to be done[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-27-2005, 06:06 AM
Quad Patrol

Now, I am just watching the wife try and figure out where she is putting all these book cases we have[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] We've must of moved them 10x's already[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] make that 11[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] just moved one again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 08-27-2005, 06:11 AM
Quad Patrol

Hard to believe we had all this stuff[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] in a 1250 sq house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 08-27-2005, 06:21 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

i wuz kinda thinkin' what creator (Jed Clampett) said, (but had more class not to say it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img])
I dont expect everyone to understand....Im not looking for sympathy.... I just wanted to vent[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
maybe mine came out wrong. after hearing you registered the spring before , i think you did all you could do. I'd be super frustrated.

Old 08-27-2005, 06:23 AM
Pro Rider

just finished working on the Breeze for the day. changed oil, tranny oil, cleaned spark arrestor, new plug, sprockets & chain. air filter,etc...

Old 08-27-2005, 06:34 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
got a ridiculously low offer today. tried to negotiate with them, but they wanna steal the place. ain't gonna happen. F'in IDIOTS. we were 30K apart, and i was at my bottom line.
That's to bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] They weren't really serious buyers then[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] On the bright side, at least you got an offer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Maybe things will pick up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
at this point, i'm realy not expecting anything until after labor day.

Old 08-27-2005, 06:37 AM
Quad Patrol

got a ridiculously low offer today. tried to negotiate with them, but they wanna steal the place. ain't gonna happen. F'in IDIOTS. we were 30K apart, and i was at my bottom line.
That's to bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] They weren't really serious buyers then[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] On the bright side, at least you got an offer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Maybe things will pick up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
at this point, i'm realy not expecting anything until after labor day.
Do things slow down up there around labor day? I know around here, it will slow down come Nov/Dec/Jan. Then, pick up again in Feb.

Old 08-27-2005, 06:41 AM
Pro Rider

Do things slow down up there around labor day? I know around here, it will slow down come Nov/Dec/Jan. Then, pick up again in Feb.
just the last couple of weeks in august, when everyone is cramming in holidays. we slow down in the months you said. spring is always the best time.

hey, what are you doing up this late? you're not nocturnal!

Old 08-27-2005, 07:08 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyerhey, what are you doing up this late? you're not nocturnal!
The wife is on a roll tonight trying to empty as many boxes as she can. Tired of living and tripping over them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I should go to bed. Want to have breakfast with my buddies is less then 3 hours[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel