Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2004, 02:49 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

I'd stay away from the rental quad. If everyone drove it like I would, it would be "trashed"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] (hence the name)

Old 10-14-2004, 03:45 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ya, if it was rental vs. tour, that's huge. On a tour, i think it's pretty hard to do anything too stupid. On rental, the owner has no clue what you're doing.

when Bush delivered that ultimatum to Canada, i thot he was a real horses a$$.it sounds like something a wife would say to box you in a corner in one of those impossible-to-win arguments. NOW, he's never found the WOMD, and looks like an even bigger fool (if that was possible). Altho I'm surprised they didn't just plant some U-239 with A-bomb blueprints, just to justify their actions to the rest of the world.I'm glad they turfed Saddam, glad they took out 1 small piece of the middle east (they still have a long way to go there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ). I agree with a lot of republican beliefs. I just don't like the cowboy at the controls.

DOH! here we go again talkin politics. I must give you or Toyo credit tho. You said the republicans come out and say they support Bush PERIOD! The Kerry supporters are too timid or afraid and just say they're undecided. I guess it saves them getting swarmed and pummelled by a group of angry red-neck republicans. "I dunno" is the same as sayin I'm a Pinko-commie but don't want to come out and admit it. So, "I dunno"!!! DOH!!

Old 10-14-2004, 03:54 AM
Trailblazer

I'm voting for Bush ! Ya know they say don't mess with Texas & I thinktheir right, lol !

Old 10-14-2004, 03:55 AM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: nedflanders
the shrunken, useless, pea-size ********* are quite cool [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img], but the rage particularly hurts when the logs come out sideways. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
OMG! That made me laff my *** off! I just had a really funny thought that Im not going to tell you about!

Old 10-14-2004, 04:03 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I'm still looking for a candidate. .
come on, really? I can't believe anyone could be "undecided" now. If you don't know who yer going to vote for by now, you never will

"your either with us or your against us" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL. Gotta love those false dichotomies.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-14-2004, 04:40 AM
Quad Patrol

Well, I VOTED for Bush[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]and everyone in my family will also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]even, my kids are Pro-Bush[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Confused, I would stay away from rentals, especially if they were used at Pismo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But, I agree with what you are saying. If, they are being used as a sightseeing vehicle, you'd think they would be less likely to be abused[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] seeing they probably have a guide with them. Price seems high though, IMO

Old 10-14-2004, 11:18 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Originally posted by: nedflanders
the shrunken, useless, pea-size ********* are quite cool [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img], but the rage particularly hurts when the logs come out sideways. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
OMG! That made me laff my *** off! I just had a really funny thought that Im not going to tell you about!
DQ- did the DaBeechman come to your thoughts while reading about the peas?: lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-14-2004, 11:29 AM
Pro Rider

I don't think I would get a rental either. But, Honda does make a good machine...not Polaris good, but good none the less.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yeah, roids do make the testes shrink, but I'm finished having kids anyway.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] And DQ, you need to share your humor with us...don't hold back.

I don't agree with everything that Bush does, and I'm pretty much an independant, but he's got my vote.

Old 10-14-2004, 11:50 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think either Hoss sent a naked pic to DQ (=peas), or the sideways log brought back memories of an attempt to navigate a highway from Pennsylvania (I think Ned said something about Hershey, PA). But then without telling us, you can only let our perverted pigmalion brains run wild. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-14-2004, 12:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Wow, this thread is still going strong and with all the usual faces...urr umm... avatars. Bush has my vote as well but I don't think I like him as much as I once did. I just can't stand scarry Kerry.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel