Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2004, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

i just got home from a long, boring business mtg. who won the game??

Toyo, OMG!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I never knew 2.5" could weigh 59.5 lbs. do you have a large weight tied to the end of it cuz you're trying to get it to turn black?

Old 10-20-2004, 01:36 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Toyo, OMG!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I never knew 2.5" could weigh 59.5 lbs. do you have a large weight tied to the end of it cuz you're trying to get it to turn black?
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-20-2004, 01:37 AM
Quad Patrol

[quote]
i just got home from a long, boring business mtg. who won the game??[quote]

Red Sox won it 4-2. Great series going[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I think anyone of the teams, belong in the WS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-20-2004, 01:54 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

YEEEE-HAAA!!YES, YES , YES!! i'm so glad to hear that. you really gotta figure the Yankees will be wound tighter than a drum going to game 7, worried about a total meltdown. gagging a 3 game lead. Presssure of being at home, yada, yada. NOBODY has ever gagged a 3-0 series lead. over 80% of the teams down 3-0 have lost the 4th game to get swept. so i wonder how many of the reamianing 20% have ever forced a game 7 ?? this is awesome. do the Sox have anyone decent left to pitch game 7 ?? this would be so sweet if sox win.

hmmm, wonder if i'd be so engrossed if we didn't have the hockey strike? (j/k, i enjoy a good series and a good close ball game).

I predicted IF it went to game 7 (after the Sox were down 3-0), the Sox would win for the above reasons. do i have the courage of my conviction? i'd like to lay a wager on this one.

Old 10-20-2004, 02:07 AM
Quad Patrol

LOL, It was a good game. Had a couple of plays that the umpires needed to confer on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]But, they actually got it right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Both series are exciting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Out of all the teams, I'd like to see Red Sox and Astros. But, after watching the series. All are worthy of it. No other team in the ALCS came back from 3-0 deficiet to go to a Game 7. I would think the Sox feel real good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] For pitchers, Sox have Wakefield or most probable Lowe. Yankees haven't said, but I'd guess Hernandez

Hockey[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] What's that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-20-2004, 02:26 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Statistically white males are the most well endowed.

on a side note Look at pic 12 on this page
Cowboy Over the bars Man what a candid moment. friends wife takin a picture of their kid jumpin and their i am in the background violating the raptor [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-20-2004, 02:41 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Statistically white males are the most well endowed.

on a side note Look at pic 12 on this page
Cowboy Over the bars Man what a candid moment. friends wife takin a picture of their kid jumpin and their i am in the background violating the raptor [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I must be getting old[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Can't tell what your really doing, but, I didn't waste to much time looking at it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Now, if you were the opposite sex[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] then, I would blow it up, zoom it in or do whatever[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] to get a look at the raptor getting violated[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-20-2004, 03:56 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

On our way home from Pismo, we usually stop at the In and Out, that is located on Hwy 101 by Madonna's.
Didn't know there was on there. LOL.

Skinner, Can't help you on the teeny bopper. Don't listen to it and my DAUGHTERS aren't into that music either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I don't listen to it either. I prefer country myself. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-20-2004, 03:59 AM
Air Cooled Rider

oh, and we got a Krispy Kreme, first one in Canada. man, what a decadent place that is. like i really need that. Oh, wait a minute, I'm buff like Toyo.
That's another place that can go back to where they came from. Too dang sweet. Ick. I wanted to puke when I ate one.

Around here most of the donut shops are ran by Asian (Vietnamese, Laotion, Cambodian, etc.) Most of them are pretty good. But it's rare to find a nice fresh hot donut unless you crawl out of bed at 4am.

Old 10-20-2004, 04:05 AM
Air Cooled Rider

In all seriousness, I have the real things to "play" with[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]no need for duct tape[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
(Cant you guys ever trim quotes?)

Yeah, my aunt and uncle have a play set. They were on the headboard when her complex caught on fire (before they were married) when someone was cooking up a batch of meth. Well, the insurance co. pays to have her stuff cleaned. Big burly mover guy is carrying the headboard (brass pole type thing I guess) walks up to my aunt, holds the end not connected to the headboard and asks "What are these for?"

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel