Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2004, 01:53 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

DQ should be back soon. Finals were this week. If we start talking about her, her ears will start ringing and she'll come and check in.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 12-18-2004, 03:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well Toyo, it was a spirited battle but in the end, good triumphed over evil. WTF?? I'm talking about the hockey game tonight!! Vancouver beat Everett. I was really surprised by how many Americans come up here to watch the game. i guess it's just a cheap excuse to go visit our world famous massage parlours after the game, and smoke some BC bud while they're here. very hard-hitting, entertaining game. no fights.

uummm, can i PUHLEEEEZ have Kim's #, plus all the intimate secrets I need to know??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] that pic will be etched on my mind for ages. that was centerfold material. you musta found it off a web-site and superimposed that pic over some behemoth!!

Old 12-18-2004, 03:47 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Damn she was a cutie in HS. About 5'4 maybe, petitie, cute butt...even had a pic at one time from about 150' away...yeah yeah...I was a perv in HS...wait...I still am... Plus, someone said I didn't have the ***** to do it....can't let a dare down...well not like that anyways. Not that I go around taking pictures of 16 y/o girls butts anymore. I didn't see her during the time when the kids would have been conceived...I SWEAR. LOL.

You're probably thinking about Real Doll. Like $5K.

(That's the reply for everything on page 176...I think)
you're closing is very Forrest Gump! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hmmm, sounds to me like there was an issue of stalking combined with a restraining order demanding you keep at least 150' away. Reading further between the lines, when the order was violated, you were in the crowbar hotel when the kids were conceived. And then there's the admission of " i don't take pics of 16 y/o girls butts ANYMORE"...., again, i'm sure a by-product of restraining orders & imprisonment!! I know I'm really close with this one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] (relax, j/k!!)

Old 12-18-2004, 04:00 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

There's nothing on my record. Check. Go for it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I was never convicted of any crime. And the doctors all say I'm just fine as long as I take those pretty little pills. But they make me feel funny.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 12-20-2004, 01:46 AM
Pro Rider

do they give you gas also?

Old 12-20-2004, 04:05 AM
Pro Rider

where's MD been? Is he still reeling from potty-mouth Toyo, and wondering where to begin to clean up his act?

well, we went on a nice, long ride AGAIN today. i think that's 3 weeks in a row for me and 9 y/o. I led the adventure group thru the tree stumps, deep ruts and roots, while another group went on the logging roads that were more tame. we met up later on for lunch, then rode together to a really cool spot. man, BIG cliffs and drops if you screw up, but some spectacular views. snowed on us a little, we were pretty high in elevation.

everyone busy doing the last minute PSD shopping, trying to find a parking lot where ya can shoe-horn in the big unit?? as this is PSD thread, I must say parking a DRW, long box crewcab really sux. when i put my quad-deck on, WAY worse.

Old 12-20-2004, 03:09 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Quitcher bitchin' you big canadian wussy. Park as far away as possible, take up 4 stalls and walk your lazy **** up to the door [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Oh wait JUST USE THE INTERNET!!! sheesh. who needs to park their PSD at a store? If ya cant get there with a trailer i aint goin. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] another thing. you aint gettin near kim. YOUR WIFE MAN YOUR WIFE. think about the wife and kids not my womens. sheeesh [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-21-2004, 08:18 AM
Pro Rider

you said she was an ex. GF, and she's Canadian, so I figure I have territorial rights. I do park a long way from wherever, but some places (like my work), it's near impossible. anyways, i've found the internet site where you find these pics of your "girlfriends". I'm gonna start posting some of those as my GFs too!!

Old 12-21-2004, 02:51 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

LMAO.

Old 12-21-2004, 09:03 PM
Pro Rider

What are you doing searching those web sites for Toyo's "girlfriends"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I guess you're going to start bowling for babes also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel