Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2004, 04:14 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: rescuediver
On our way home from Pismo, we usually stop at the In and Out, that is located on Hwy 101 by Madonna's.
Didn't know there was on there. LOL.

Yea, I think it's a mile or so from Madonnas. Just be careful pulling into the area with a trailer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] we park on the side street, paralleling the Hwy.

Skinner, Can't help you on the teeny bopper. Don't listen to it and my DAUGHTERS aren't into that music either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I don't listen to it either. I prefer country myself. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

That makes 3 of us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-20-2004, 04:24 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
In all seriousness, I have the real things to "play" with[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]no need for duct tape[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
(Cant you guys ever trim quotes?)

IS THAT A PET PEAVE OF YOURS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yeah, my aunt and uncle have a play set. They were on the headboard when her complex caught on fire (before they were married) when someone was cooking up a batch of meth. Well, the insurance co. pays to have her stuff cleaned. Big burly mover guy is carrying the headboard (brass pole type thing I guess) walks up to my aunt, holds the end not connected to the headboard and asks "What are these for?"

Doesn't really get more embarrassing then that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Now, were you there when this happened[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] or is the aunt and uncle bragging about it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 10-20-2004, 04:40 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

IS THAT A PET PEAVE OF YOURS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yes, it is.

Doesn't really get more embarrassing then that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Now, were you there when this happened[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] or is the aunt and uncle bragging about it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Of course my uncle was bragging about it. LOL. But she's really easy to embarrass. If I really want to get her I just remind her of the time she propositioned me on my uncle's cell phone. He just handed it to me when he dialed. I think she was being bad when he kept calling her.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-20-2004, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider

I go out of town for two days and you guys got busy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

We still are looking for Toyo to explain that picture of him with his new love, a Raptor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Does anyone have a close up of that picture[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-20-2004, 01:10 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

LOL.. yeah I need to get the full Full uncropped and resized version of that picture from them. that kinda hurt when my thumb throttle impailed me in the leg.. I didnt actually come off the quad. just hit the helmet on the bumper [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-20-2004, 01:38 PM
Pro Rider

Was it as good for the Raptor as it was for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-20-2004, 01:39 PM
Pro Rider

Anything that moves around you is not safe, you horndog![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-20-2004, 01:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Trasher
Anything that moves around you is not safe, you horndog![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I know what ya mean. when he comes to my house, even the fish stop swimmin. he applies the same standard as Hoss: if it has a pulse, mount it.

Old 10-20-2004, 01:56 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

LOL. yeah but she didnt have a pulse and i was still mounting [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-20-2004, 02:17 PM
Pro Rider

So your saying that nothings safe from you? Fathers out there-deadbolt the doors, One Fly on the loose[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LOL

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel