Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2004, 02:40 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Hocky is the only sport you play with a weapon on your feet and in your hands. you seen what a Good sharp hocky skate will doo to someones face? Its messey we shall just say that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2004, 02:48 PM
Range Rover

if the drunk fat slob get in the game and throw the 1st punch ok beet the sh** out of him. but to go in the stands no that like the guy at 7-11 yelling at the customers if i pay to go to the game and heckel and so guy in pads and i shape come out and kick my a$$ in going to own him or make him a bum.

Old 12-23-2004, 03:01 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

words are one thing. but if you so much as touch or throw popcorn at him he should have liscense to beat your ***.

Old 12-23-2004, 03:13 PM
Range Rover

no popcorn what ???? i wood not wast it. it wood seam that some players have to big of heads and cant handle the life and the $.

Old 12-23-2004, 03:17 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

That goes with any proffesional sport. But fans as well need to entertain a level of respect as well when trash talkin.

Old 12-23-2004, 05:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ya, the skates can make a mess. you're too much of a young pup to remember Borje Salming, a swedish defenceman who played for Toronto. He got the nastiest skate gash across his face, and it looked like the eviliest villian scar hollywood style. the thing about skates is , those are ALWAYS accidental, nobody throws Van Clam kung-fu kicks with their skates on. the stick can be very lethal, and usually intentional.

I couldn't believe how O'Neal on the Pacers came charging at that short, fat guy (after he'd been decked by Artest) and just sucker-punched him with everything he had. And the guy got up!!! He should layed on the ground in agony like the camera man that Rodman gave a little kick to a few years back, then sued him for 200K!! whadda wuss and what a joke.

okay, time to go back to PSD stories.so the other day our paper had a story about an immigrant couple that was stopped waiting for a suv blocking their parkade exit. there were several cars waiting for one ignorant jerk who wasn't moving. so the immigrants honk at him and the wife gets out to tell them to move-it. 2 east-indians jump out and one drops the woman. the guy gets out of his car, and they jump on his head and make a mess of him. tell ya what, if i'm in my PSD and honk at one of them and they jump out to beat me, i now have a perfect "feared for my life defence" when I ram 'em with the PSD and drive over them 3-4 times. rotten POS.

Old 12-23-2004, 06:20 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Naaw i wouldnt wanna break the grill. good thing i can shoot left handed. reach out the window and cap em [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2004, 07:08 PM
Pro Rider

Hockey? Is that a real sport?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Oh, if Onefly (AKA:festus, Toyo, king dumb a$$, etc.) played it, then it MUST be a real sport. Onefly, is there anything you haven't done?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Just kidding...I don't want any bashing from you guys and your one tooth.

If you want to try a real sport, then just go shopping today or tomorrow. Man...is it crazy in the stores right now or what? I tried to walk down the aisles of our local Wal-Mart and I couldn't even move. It's in a resort town so they can pretty much charge you whatever they want.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2004, 07:25 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Dammit Hoss. you should know i am a jack of all trades master of none [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I have done many things in my short life. i have been busy 24-7 my whole life. I dont know what sitting around and doing nothin is about. i get bored easy so i have to stay busy. And if confuscious didnt send you that hocky video you should see it. can you get company mail at home? i would send it there so you could see why you dont mess with hocky players.

Old 12-23-2004, 07:35 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

one time i got whacked in the shins with a stick and did a face plant and busted my chin open. have 14 stitches inside and 26 outside. it was nice. could see my jaw thrui the hole [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel