Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2005, 12:43 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

i'm not too scared about the nick names, so i'll join. btw whats whitewaters real name?

Old 01-05-2005, 03:23 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: newLTkid
hey Whitewater, you grew up in Huntington? and what is this all about?newLT, sorry to hear you're close To Hoss' backyard. It's not your fault, ya can't pick your neighbors. I sure hope you don't end up attracted to sheep like him.
and i know that the f350s are solid axles and that they ride rougher, but his is worse than any i've ever been in. its not too much worse than the others but it is bad.
sorry to report that Hoss has a beastiality affinity to wooly animals (sheep), along with a touch of necrophelia. actually, he was one of the first to boldy slam me on this public forum, so i keep taking shots at him, but he's just too thick skinned for me. he's really a great guy... for a frat boy. I'll let him answer your ID question. he tends to change IDs a lot. He's been known as stalker, Cybil, Hoss, PP (polyorchid pee-pee), frat boy but maybe it should be chameleon the way he slithers around and changes his colors so much.

I'm responsible for re-naming everyone. Mr. Tommy is/was Pa Cartwright. Festus was given to skinner for a short time, along with just4kicks. it's never really stuck on anybody. i guess the names sorta started with a western theme/ Bonanza and Gunsmoke. Skinner was Festus for a short time, but Hoss liked to delve into his social and sex-life at which time I suggested Principal Skinner and everyone jumped on board and it stuck. the worst/best nicknames are the ones you hate that stick.

so post a few more times and i'll peg ya with a new moniker, like Billy the LT kid (maybe we'll abbreviate it to BLT). oh, BTW, i was only trying to offer a reason for the stiffer ride... didn't realize you already knew that much about PSDs. you know more than i did at 17. good for you! HEY, maybe if he got the PSD used, someone added an extra leaf in the suspension?? just a guess, as that'd make a stiffer ride.

Old 01-05-2005, 03:29 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

YAAAAYY!!!! Team Canada pounded those rotten commie Ruskies and embarassed them for the gold medal at world junior championships.

and I'm goin to the Seahawks game this Saturday. C'mon Toyo, git R done!!!

Old 01-05-2005, 03:30 AM
Quad Patrol

mstr, I did check the cable initially. It appears to be in good working order. I can get the quad to move in 3rd gear[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] but, at a crawl. And yes, we are talking about the Z400. I appreciate any information you can pass my way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] MD

Old 01-05-2005, 03:34 AM
Quad Patrol

Skinner, you were damn near on, in your Readers Digest version of Hoss's life in the FBK[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Festus was originally Skinner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I thought it was Toyo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Mr.Tommy was Pa and YOU really don't care for "Skinner"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

TOO BAD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Maybe Confused can come up with a new one for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-05-2005, 03:35 AM
Quad Patrol

Confused, Looks like we crossed paths in our postings[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-05-2005, 10:25 AM
Pro Rider

Toyo was Festus fer a while and personally I think it fits him best. Much closer than Toyo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-05-2005, 01:28 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
YAAAAYY!!!! Team Canada pounded those rotten commie Ruskies and embarassed them for the gold medal at world junior championships.

and I'm goin to the Seahawks game this Saturday. C'mon Toyo, git R done!!!
All be got dammed. Thats kinda the pot callin the kettle black there confucious!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] The chicken hawks will most likely win today and loose next week. that would keep with the seattle tradition of licking sheep ***** in the final hours. when it comes time to deep throat and git 'r done they just choke and give up leaving the fans blue balled once agin. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-05-2005, 01:37 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Trasher
Toyo was Festus fer a while and personally I think it fits him best. Much closer than Toyo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Yeah Festus i was. but the first name usally sticks and that was toyo cuz of all my Jap tire preachin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I love my toyo tires. although when i hear toyo i envision jackie chan playin a cowboy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] lmao [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] holy crap its been a bit on the chilly side. 20°F around here right now. last weekend it was freakin in the mid 20's at the ranch and wasn't pluggin in the PSD holy crap that thing bucks and coughs like a mule with heaves when ya fire her off on a single glow. guess a guy should be more patient in the mornin. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] double glow or plug it in when i get up to make coffee and/both.

Old 01-05-2005, 06:23 PM
Range Rover

Hey Confused, he did buy it used, so i guess it could have and extra leaf. I know he has a leveling kit. I'll have to tell him to check for an extra leaf.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel