Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2004, 02:49 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Wow, this has been quite the quiet week. Even Festus has been quiet, and it takes allot to shut him up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Well, I'm officially on vacation for Christmas.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I just need to get some stocking stuffers and then I'm finished....I think.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
which festus, Toyo, or skinner? they both held the name for a bit. and then i think we even gave it to just4kicks for awhile. have you been sniffing glue again? cybil!

Old 12-23-2004, 02:53 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Well you had to throw out the bait. your one hell of a fishermen [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I like the ladies factory equipment plus addons and i like to use there toy box toys on THEM. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
my tongue is bleeding i'm biting so hard. i just don't want to force Big Brother to the censor switch.

Old 12-23-2004, 03:04 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Roge
I have a 2001 F-350, 7.3Diesel. It is a great truck. We pull a three horse trailer with two horses and have never had a problem. I also pull a quad trailer. It is a great truck and would recommend it to anyone.
well i see Toyo and skinner (blackandredwarrior) completely ignored you, elitist swines that they are!!

hey Roge , welcome to the FBK (Ford Beta Kapa) chat! I see this is your first post, and we're honored you decided to waste it, i mean share it, with us. kinda like handing Toyo (Oneflycowboy) a virgin.... same waste!!!

is yours a reg ext or crewcab? dually?

what's your gross weight with the horse trailer and horses? with my toys (quads), and 30' travel trailer, we weighed in at 18,500lbs, and i found pulling the steep hills, i had to bang it down to 2nd gear. usually i could pull anything by just switching outta O/D, but it's too hard on the tranny, no grunt left. And i'm runnin 60HP performance chip.

okay the rest of you bums, we do have roots somewhere as a PSD thread, so every now and again, its nice to digress back there!!

Old 12-23-2004, 03:09 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

okay the rest of you bums, we do have roots somewhere as a PSD thread, so every now and again, its nice to digress back there!!
Yes, the roots of this thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] does go back to Creator[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] asking about the mighty fine PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Welcome to the forum Roge[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2004, 03:13 AM
Quad Patrol

Boy, I leave for a few days and you guys run astray[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I guess if no body has complained yet, I'll just leave. After all, it's been a few days since some of it was written.

Confused, I think we all know a few IVAN's in the world[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] And I think they all are democrats[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2004, 03:29 AM
Pro Rider

Marshal Dillon, it's good to see yer back. i was about to send out a search posse. Toyo was gonna send a search pu... cat.

Old 12-23-2004, 03:34 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Marshal Dillon, it's good to see yer back. i was about to send out a search posse. Toyo was gonna send a search pu... cat.
Thanks for the concern[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] This past weekend was the Wife's and mine 16th Anniversary[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Did you ever get the 250 running right? I mean, running to your expectations[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2004, 03:40 AM
Pro Rider

you see the clever avatar Toyo designed for me? that's Todd Bertuzzi, star player for the Vancouver Canucks hockey team. well, front page news all over canada today is that he plea-bargained his assault causing bodily harm down to common assault= no criminal record, no jail time. this all stemmed from a hockey game where he sucker punched a guy that wouldn't fight him, then pile-drove his face into the ice causing 3 fractured vertabrae in his neck, concussion, etc..., may have ended the guys career. the IVAN in this case had delivered a dirty elbow to the head of our star player about 2 weeks earlier and got no penalty. our star missed 4 games with a concussion. so the next game our whole team was gunning for this guy, and it got really ugly. NOW, the IVAN is contemplating a civil case, alleging the injury may have ended his career. he was a fringe player at best, but i guess his Ivy league (Harvard i think) education will come in handy now.

stay tuned for the next episode of "As the Puck Turns", available in Canada only. more entertaining than the National Felons League = NFL!!

Old 12-23-2004, 03:47 AM
Pro Rider

funny you should ask. it's been running pretty well; as good as they can run. I read several other posts and everyone seems to say they're a bit cold blooded, so that's re-assuring. so tonight, i go to take a little sppin on the street with jr. I get a blinking first gear indicator, which gives you an error code to check. It's my "angle sensor". I've seen several other posts about that particular error. Can usually be rectified by cleaning contacts, battery.. etc. Worse case scenario is the actual sensor, about a $30 part. so that gives me a little project over Xmas. hope it's a simple connection issue.

Old 12-23-2004, 03:50 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Thanks for the concern[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] This past weekend was the Wife's and mine 16th Anniversary[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
WOW!!! congrats! so if a dog year=7, does an anniversary year=10???? in which case, 160 is AWESOME. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel