Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2004, 01:09 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Come on weight **** Ride his ****!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I am all for punish the family for the crimes of the offspring. Bet parents would raise them chilrend right then??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Leather is fabulous man. i dunno what your talkin about. Go sit in one of them F350 King Ranch crew Cab 4x4 PSD and tell me what you think of them seats WHEN THEY ARE HEATED and the leather dont get hot in the summer. freakin nice. and ooooohhh so comfy

Old 11-12-2004, 02:15 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I'm not a big leather fan myself... But the only car I ever had experience with leather was my granny's Chrysler Cordoba. Those seats we so friggin slick. You just slid right across them. And that was when granny was driving too!

Weight **** ehh? Umm...just check you weights. Be careful. Be safe. And stay the hell out of CA if you're overweight. LOL

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 11-12-2004, 02:48 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Yeah. I'd get a permit to run overweight anyhow [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ya know the Lowbed is only good to 105,500 but they permit ya on non reducable loads. They was hauling single rocks 100,000 lb rocks by permit out to the Jedi at westport.. Big freakin rocks.

Old 11-12-2004, 02:51 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Also the army Corps of Engineers can Throw a sticker on your truck and the weigh cops cant stop you and you can haul however much weight. Emergency work is sweet.

Old 11-12-2004, 03:30 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: Whitewater
I need to put Toyo's on my jeep. I'm going to go pick it up from the stealership tonight. I had leather seats put in it, paint protect, and an undercoat.
why not pick a model with leather already?? it costs a fortune to do a re&re. oh yeah, I forgot, you're filthy rotten rich in a fancy new house, and just traded in a Lexus against it. you can afford whatever you want. cold leather feels great in the winter, and hot leather is even better when your skin sticks to it in the summer. i thot you had some kinda degree that made you smarter than the rest of us cement-heads?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You, a Cement Head? I was thinking more on the lines of Dumb ***! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Yeah, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I seem to fool the people that sign my checks.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Oh, and I have the Lariat PSD (leather); I have leather couches, a leather jockstrap, and a hooded leather mask for wifey...ya know, the one with the zipper across the mouth.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The main reason I like leather is cuz I have kids, and it cleans up nice...need I say more? Dumb ***.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-12-2004, 03:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Come on weight **** Ride his ****!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I am all for punish the family for the crimes of the offspring. Bet parents would raise them chilrend right then??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Leather is fabulous man. i dunno what your talkin about. Go sit in one of them F350 King Ranch crew Cab 4x4 PSD and tell me what you think of them seats WHEN THEY ARE HEATED and the leather dont get hot in the summer. freakin nice. and ooooohhh so comfy
okay Adolph (or should i say Attila??), this is where we're on opposite sides of the spectrum. So here i've spoiled my kids with quads, bikes, etc.., spend time with them riding, camping, & many other family things. When they behave like idiots; they get punished. they are being raised to be accountable for their actions. so let's say one or all of them have some rebellious gene, or are overly-influenced by punk school-mates, or free-thinking spirit school-teachers. they screw up, and i disown them. I should bear the responsibilty of their actions, despite my best efforts? I will always believe INDIVIDUALS make decisions and should take responsibility for their actions. your system will encourage the kid to keep behaving like a punk, because mom and dad will be responsible for what I do, not me, so I can carry on being a punk. And they achieve what they want, which is to be rebellious and get mom and dad riled up. you did lots of stupid stuff as a kid, so did I. Is that your parents fault or responsibility?So using your logic, if a criminal is American, we should punish all Americans?? NOT!

now, I see parents who worship their kids and blame everyone else, and the kids take zero responsibilty. kid runs out into traffic on busy road, mid block, gets hit by car and parents are ready to lynch the driver. sorry, your kid is stupid, or had a brain fart... don't blame somebody else. have him take responsibilty and accept the consequences of that dumb action. those parents I'd like to knock some sense into.

okay, i guess you park in the rainforest. try CA where it's 110-120 with the windows rolled up so nobody steals your visor. then you open the oven door and sit on the leather in your GQ tennis shorts and Izod Lacoste monogrammed shirt. "Ssssttt".... that's the sound of a layer of your skin cooking to the seats. BUT.. I do have leather in the van and PSD, so what am i talking about??

I see you and Marshall Dillon are really pushing the pinko-Canadians buttons this week, aren't ya![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-12-2004, 03:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I need to put Toyo's on my jeep. I'm going to go pick it up from the stealership tonight. I had leather seats put in it, paint protect, and an undercoat.
why not pick a model with leather already?? it costs a fortune to do a re&re. oh yeah, I forgot, you're filthy rotten rich in a fancy new house, and just traded in a Lexus against it. you can afford whatever you want. cold leather feels great in the winter, and hot leather is even better when your skin sticks to it in the summer. i thot you had some kinda degree that made you smarter than the rest of us cement-heads?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You, a Cement Head? I was thinking more on the lines of Dumb ***! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Yeah, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I seem to fool the people that sign my checks.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Oh, and I have the Lariat PSD (leather); I have leather couches, a leather jockstrap, and a hooded leather mask for wifey...ya know, the one with the zipper across the mouth.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The main reason I like leather is cuz I have kids, and it cleans up nice...need I say more? Dumb ***.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
yep, i can see you climbing outta the box from Pulp Fiction and crawling like a dog, while you enjoy your Dominatrix. for an educated man, you don't read or comprehend too well. WHat i asked was: WHY DIDN"T YOU PICK A MODEL THAT ALREADY HAD LEATHER, cuz the re & re costs big dough. On my PSD, I wanted the leather 60/40 bench, but i stuck with the captain chairs and console cuz it was gonna cost way too much to do a switcheroo. and the captain chairs were the more eexpensive option.

Old 11-12-2004, 04:01 PM
Pro Rider

I read it and COMPREHENDED it, I just chose not to answer you![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

...long story, but it was the last 2004 on that particular lot. I realize that it was more expensive, but at least it's all real leather.

Old 11-12-2004, 05:35 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

okay Adolph (or should i say Attila??), this is where we're on opposite sides of the spectrum. So here i've spoiled my kids with quads, bikes, etc.., spend time with them riding, camping, & many other family things. When they behave like idiots; they get punished. they are being raised to be accountable for their actions. so let's say one or all of them have some rebellious gene, or are overly-influenced by punk school-mates, or free-thinking spirit school-teachers. they screw up, and i disown them. I should bear the responsibilty of their actions, despite my best efforts? I will always believe INDIVIDUALS make decisions and should take responsibility for their actions. your system will encourage the kid to keep behaving like a punk, because mom and dad will be responsible for what I do, not me, so I can carry on being a punk. And they achieve what they want, which is to be rebellious and get mom and dad riled up. you did lots of stupid stuff as a kid, so did I. Is that your parents fault or responsibility?So using your logic, if a criminal is American, we should punish all Americans?? NOT!

now, I see parents who worship their kids and blame everyone else, and the kids take zero responsibilty. kid runs out into traffic on busy road, mid block, gets hit by car and parents are ready to lynch the driver. sorry, your kid is stupid, or had a brain fart... don't blame somebody else. have him take responsibilty and accept the consequences of that dumb action. those parents I'd like to knock some sense into.

okay, i guess you park in the rainforest. try CA where it's 110-120 with the windows rolled up so nobody steals your visor. then you open the oven door and sit on the leather in your GQ tennis shorts and Izod Lacoste monogrammed shirt. "Ssssttt".... that's the sound of a layer of your skin cooking to the seats. BUT.. I do have leather in the van and PSD, so what am i talking about??

I see you and Marshall Dillon are really pushing the pinko-Canadians buttons this week, aren't ya![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hey there Short fuse boy, take some prozak [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I said punish the parents tooo!!! The kid gets his. None of this tried as a juvinile. YUour *** is tried as an adult from day one. and mommy and daddy should be liable for their degenerate child. not as but they need a spank for not givin the spank. If the parents are good parents their child shouldnt be commiting acts which would jeperadize their freedom as well. Public Floggings or some sort of public humuliation would be sufficient. dunce caps, scarlet letters, Paste em with tomatoes. Think of the increase in market for the tomatoe farmer when they are gettin a buck a tomatoe for the public spaltter [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

as for kingranch leather its thicker softer and dog gonnit its nice. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] feels like my ****** or chaps.

Old 11-12-2004, 05:38 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: confusedbuyerOn my PSD, I wanted the leather 60/40 bench, but i stuck with the captain chairs and console cuz it was gonna cost way too much to do a switcheroo. and the captain chairs were the more eexpensive option.
Why would you want a bench seat? i hate em. i like the captains chairs they are far more comfortable. and plus that keeps the ol' lady on her side of the truck so a man can drive and its easier for her to put her head in your lap [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel