Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2004, 02:10 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

I wonder how that pinko commie bastard from the great white north ranks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-21-2004, 02:19 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Oh wow If i am not so disagree agree and have strong feelings about all the issues i am 6.5 clicks right on economics and 5.28 clicks towards authroiteeeeee

Old 10-21-2004, 02:32 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Andy Rooney[/i]

Democrats (I think to myself) are liberals who believe the people are basically good, but that they need government help to organize their lives. They believe in freedom so fervently that they think it should be compulsory. They believe that the poor and ignorant are victims of an unfair system and that their circumstances can be improved if we give them help. Republicans (I think to myself) are conservatives who think it would be best if we faced the fact that people are no damned good. They think that if we admit that we have selfish, acquisitive natures and then set out to get all we can for ourselves by working hard for it, that things will be better for everyone. They are not insensitive to the poor, but tend to think the poor are impoverished because they won't work. They think there would be fewer of them to feel sorry for if the government did not encourage the proliferation of the least fit among us with welfare programs.

Old 10-21-2004, 02:35 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Dave Berry

The Democrats seem to be basically nicer people, but they have demonstrated time and again that they have the management skills of celery. They're the kind of people who'd stop to help you change a flat, but would somehow manage to set your car on fire. I would be reluctant to entrust them with a Cuisinart, let alone the economy. The Republicans, on the other hand, would know how to fix your tire, but they wouldn't bother to stop because they'd want to be on time for Ugly Pants Night at the country club.

Old 10-21-2004, 03:02 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
I wonder how that pinko commie bastard from the great white north ranks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
ya just had to throw down the gauntlet didn't ya! like all these dumba$$ tests, the questions are sometimes poorly worded and i can tell the type of answer they're trying to elicit, but i can't say i support the notion cuz of the way they've so vaguely or poorly worded the question. NOW some of the questions were very clear and obvious and i had no problem.

I'm embarassed that i was almost in the middle of the crosshairs (you Pol pot/Hitlers scare me). I guess that makes me the biggest target (in the crosshairs). On economic scale, i was -1.88 (hard to believe considering I'm a self-employed business owner). but some of the Q's are ridiculous... like we should emphatically trust business to do what they think is morally/enviromentally correct. NO, their track record proves otherwise. I disagree, so that makes me a PINKO??

and social libertarian/authoritarian, I was -.87. Again, I'm pro-death penalty, pro-prison vs. rehab, and I come up as soft and left on that scale too?? musta been all the religious crap i disagreed with. or the queer question (the one about, people aren't just born that way, they become that way. well duh. that ain't no learned behaviour, you either prefer one or the other, so I disagreed).

there was no one to compare myself to, Dalai Lama was around there , but further left in both planes. i was just a smidge off the centre crosshair. but according to this test, I'm a pinko lefty. Toyo, I'm gonna give you the queer test. do you own a weedeater? (okay, that joke is too long to print here, but it's clean).

MD, what's wrong with JB Weld? i did a great job fixing the groove in axle, and an even more creative/clever fix by using a seal 1mm less in inside diameter, to make sure it's better sealed than before.

Old 10-21-2004, 03:05 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: rescuediver
You guys are sick[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Confused, that's a great deal on the Honda[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] wish we were closer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I'd buy that 160 off ya', even with the axle having JB Weld, on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
did i mention how proud i am to get the hockey net thrown in on the deal? and what a small world. this guy lives 1.3 hours away in a city of over 2 million people. And i went to school with him! (actually, he was my older brother's age). hope i find a buyer as passionate as you about the 160.

Old 10-21-2004, 06:08 AM
Quad Patrol

Confused, There is nothing wrong with JB Weld[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and that was a heck of an idea to use a smaller seal on the axle[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] To me, the 160 is a nice size quad. Experience kid riders and adults alike can ride that thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]IMO. Right now, I can't justify buying a new quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]So, a used one will have to do. And that size, would fit my middle daughter just right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Anyways. I think you got a steal on the 250[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-21-2004, 06:13 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Hey take this Political Compass and report your standings [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Toyo, Go figure[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I'm an Authoritarian Figure[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] just like Hitler[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
your that far up there? Im only Up 3 clicks authoriteeeee and 5 clicks Right Fiscally right with Tony Blair pretty much
I wasn't all the way to the top, 5 clicks. But was dead center and the only one (famous that is) around me was Hitler, if I remember correctly. Maybe I should grow a little mustache[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] No never, he was one of the cruelest people, just like Sadam, out there.

Old 10-21-2004, 12:41 PM
Pro Rider

Hey take this Political Compass and report your standings [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I finally took this wacky test of your's. I'm right smack dab in the middle which surprized me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] In my mind I would be dangling over the right edge[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] The questions were designed to sway you one way or another but some needed other options for me to accurately answer them.

Old 10-21-2004, 01:45 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Yeah that test is a lil whacky. and Confused planted in pinko commy land [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] J/k i just knew if i called you out like that you would take it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I guess i believe people suck but with the right incentives would be willing to make the right descisions.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel