Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2005, 01:47 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior pitch you into the rut and dismount you.
I hate being dismounted[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] before it's time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Sound like a good time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] will be had by all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-27-2005, 01:49 AM
Quad Patrol

MWQ, you must be an early bird[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Posting that early[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] On a day you don't work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-27-2005, 10:59 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: rescuediver

YES SHE WAS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Who said boys are better then girls[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
It definitely wasnt me! It could have been the guy getting ready to pay for a wedding.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-27-2005, 11:00 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

MWQ, you must be an early bird[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Posting that early[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] On a day you don't work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I have some problems, no doubt.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just ask my wife. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Have a happy Easter RD.

Old 03-27-2005, 09:31 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: mstrquad
maybe my clips in the wrong stop where is stock on the clips and where is your air ajustment set.
My clips would be in the middle groove, that be 3rd from the top and air screws prolly 2.5 & 3 im thinkin?
what your bike feel like its doin i can prolly tell ya since i been thru the jettin a million and talked to even more people who have had everyproblem in the book
has a flat stop on hard acc. that goes like hell.

Old 03-27-2005, 11:18 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

YES SHE WAS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Who said boys are better then girls[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
It definitely wasnt me! It could have been the guy getting ready to pay for a wedding.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
That will be me in a few years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Hopefully, they tell mom and dad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] don't worry about it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We are going to pay for all of it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] 3 daughters weddings[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Guess I'll never stop working[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-27-2005, 11:23 PM
Quad Patrol

I have some problems, no doubt.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just ask my wife. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Don't we all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] If your wife is like mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] She could go on all day with "my Faults"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I would never see the end of counseling[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: mywifesquadHave a happy Easter RD.

Thanks MWQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It was a very nice day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Hope you had a Happy Easter also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

MD

Old 03-28-2005, 02:51 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

howdy y'all, just got back from the USA, and now i feel like an honorary American. the dunes were wet and rainy, but went riding with fishslab and met his wonderful family and feel that alone made the trip worthwhile. haven't read all your posts... but i might.

MD, I finally got to the post office on Friday and mailed your package. The lady told me the slowest delivery is to CA, and Texas. I was shocked, considering I was 1/2 way down Oregon. You should have by the end of this week.

well, too many emails to check, so I'll chat with ya later.

Oh ya, and to keep on topic, boy did i guzzle fuel on the way down. 1/2 as much coming home, even tho it seemed steeper. and can someone tell me, WTF is going on with the price of diesel???? $2.65 a gallon??!! it's more than super-premium gas!! what about the truckers? why aren't they screaming for a change? AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! Is it time for a V-10??

Old 03-28-2005, 11:34 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

[quote]
Don't we all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] If your wife is like mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] She could go on all day with "my Faults"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I would never see the end of counseling[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

oK its adeal. I wont ask your wife about your "problems" If you dont ask mine.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

[quote]
[i]
Hope you had a Happy Easter also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]MD
Thanks rd, yes it was a nice day for me and my family.

Old 03-28-2005, 12:00 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
howdy y'all, just got back from the USA, and now i feel like an honorary American. /q]

How did you get past the border check? I guess the homeland security needs to be enforced up in the North[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel