Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

creator, i'd laugh, but those are some of the rudest, dumbest people you'll meet at the border. if that latex glove went any deeper, i'd expect flowers and a kiss. got all our US made dog food (dry kibble) dumped out.

Old 03-28-2005, 10:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So yer another one of those dang canadians trying to smuggle kibble 'n bits eh[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] We know about you kinda peoples. High security risks carrying pup food. Next thing you'll be exporting spam or toilet paper[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-28-2005, 11:09 PM
Pro Rider

welp guys. The winch came in today so im in the process of installing that right now. I just have to get the wiring hooked up and a few holes drilled and its DONE!! w00t!!!

And trasher: Im ROTFLMAO over here.

Old 03-29-2005, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider

you need to hook that sucker straight up to a tree and lift the sucker up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-29-2005, 01:52 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
you need to hook that sucker straight up to a tree and lift the sucker up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

*grabs the video camera*

Bahahaha

Installation is done. Everything went in pretty nicely.. Im gonna go and try to get this thing burried tomorow and see how it does. Im gonna have my mom on the other lander with me just incase. And yes, the other lander has already pulled me out once.. These ATRs are NOT a mud tire. hahahah

Ill also take some pics..

Old 03-29-2005, 02:47 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
howdy y'all, just got back from the USA, and now i feel like an honorary American. the dunes were wet and rainy, but went riding with fishslab and met his wonderful family and feel that alone made the trip worthwhile. haven't read all your posts... but i might.

MD, I finally got to the post office on Friday and mailed your package. The lady told me the slowest delivery is to CA, and Texas. I was shocked, considering I was 1/2 way down Oregon. You should have by the end of this week.

well, too many emails to check, so I'll chat with ya later.

Oh ya, and to keep on topic, boy did i guzzle fuel on the way down. 1/2 as much coming home, even tho it seemed steeper. and can someone tell me, WTF is going on with the price of diesel???? $2.65 a gallon??!! it's more than super-premium gas!! what about the truckers? why aren't they screaming for a change? AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! Is it time for a V-10??
Amazing how long it takes to get mail from a state that is right next door[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

A V-10[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] You crazy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Imagine what your mileage would be towing all your toys with a V-10[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I'm also waiting for the truckers to go off again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Like they did last year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-29-2005, 02:49 AM
Quad Patrol

[quote]
Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
howdy y'all, just got back from the USA, and now i feel like an honorary American. /q]

How did you get past the border check? I guess the homeland security needs to be enforced up in the North[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Creator, That's a weak link in our armor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] the northern border[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-29-2005, 02:53 AM
Quad Patrol

Creator, Where the he!! did you find the avatar[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Can't figure out if it's Festus or Hoss on the back end of that sheep[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Bbbbaaaaaaaaa[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-29-2005, 02:55 AM
Quad Patrol

LJ, Good to hear you got the winch mounted[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And pictures, YOU[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL, get 'em posted[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-29-2005, 03:04 AM
Quad Patrol

Speaking of winches[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Mine is no longer a virgin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Pulled not ONE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] but TWO Polaris' out of some nasty mud[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] at Carnegie today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] They were playing in mud off of Oso trail. They were buried half way up their engines[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]. Of course we didn't have a camera[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But, winch worked flawlessly[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Had it running for about 15 minutes and no problems with the battery keeping up with the operation of the winch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now, I just need to get a switch mounted on the handle bars[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel