Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2005, 10:17 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
As much as you wrench[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] That must be a blessing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I had to double check[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and make sure I put "wrench" not "wench"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2005, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider

As much as you wrench[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] That must be a blessing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I had to double check[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and make sure I put "wrench" not "wench"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Wenching is cool too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2005, 11:08 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Wenching is cool too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I haven't had a one in a few years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-03-2005, 01:10 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A few weeks ago, I saw a piece of metal against a tree that had a "free" sign on it. I stopped and looked at it, and thought, Hhmmmm, that would make a great welding table[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] After lugging it into the back of the PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It's been sitting on the side of the house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Next week, I'm going to get whatever metal I need, to make legs for it and turn it into a working metal table[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just wish it wasn't 105 degree weather[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Makes working in the garage or outside a bear[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
iwish i could share your pain, cuz that'd mean we have some decent weather. it's been a lotta overcast/grey days. and it hasn't gone past 80. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 07-03-2005, 02:33 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Whew, for a minute there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I was a little worried[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

NOT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I'mmmmmmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

Helped a friend move today. Oi. Too dang hot. But she's a nice place now. Was a ghetto place out W. of Reedley. Now she's north right on the east spur of the Kings River. Walk 100+ feet out the door and you're in it. A little further away is a small dock sitting there. Gotta run outboard there. Only like 4' deep. Or a trolling motor.

I passed out last night and woke up this morning. LOL. A was a *little* tired.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-03-2005, 02:39 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

However, going to the Sierras and say Hollister OHV. I am limited in the areas it will go. Especially the heigth of a 5th wheel. I'd probably end up tearing the a/c unit off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I've seen some pretty big 5ers coming into Hollister.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-03-2005, 05:08 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

iwish i could share your pain, cuz that'd mean we have some decent weather. it's been a lotta overcast/grey days. and it hasn't gone past 80. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
You know, when we had that weather a couple weeks ago[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We knew it would be missed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] When the heat came. Last night, I couldn't sleep[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] So, at 2am[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I was in the pool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Unfortunately, I was by myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Looks to get cooler the next couple of days highs in the mid 90's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We probably won't see 80's until late Sept/early October.

Old 07-03-2005, 05:10 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
However, going to the Sierras and say Hollister OHV. I am limited in the areas it will go. Especially the heigth of a 5th wheel. I'd probably end up tearing the a/c unit off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I've seen some pretty big 5ers coming into Hollister.
Where were they camping, Up front? Can't see them going past the store.

Old 07-03-2005, 05:18 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorI passed out last night and woke up this morning. LOL. A was a *little* tired.
Was anyone helping you? that is, when you passed out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Were you alone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That's what we really want to know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And you know, leaving it open like that, leads to a lot of speculations[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

And no back dooring allowed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-03-2005, 05:32 PM
Quad Patrol

I was putting my neighbor's new Warn winch on his Kodiac 450[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] man, was it hot at 9:30 this morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I'm glad I had church at 11[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I'll finish it tomorrow morning. Things is still brand new. However, after 2 weeks of hunting in the Sierra's and a month in Oregon at elk camp[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] You won't even recognize it as a red quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Needless to say, he is hard on what he owns[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel