Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 04:16 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Did they say why the exhaust almost always shows an error code?

Old 07-07-2005, 04:17 AM
Quad Patrol

How appropriate[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] page 300 is a PSD question[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-07-2005, 04:28 AM
Quad Patrol

Confused, if yours still around, I'm off to bed. Talk to you later[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] MD

Old 07-07-2005, 04:44 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yep, i'm back and forth. still trying to hunt down an enclosed cargo trailer.

on exhaust, he might have said.."exhaust back pressure code". both he and the parts mamager didn't seem worried about that one.okay, now it's bed time.

Old 07-07-2005, 12:18 PM
Royalty Rider

You guys got it all wrong about Whitey, it is honestly by coincidence that I happen to post shortly after him. Maybe because he send off some sort of vibe that I can read??? I tell ya when people start to thinking or talking about me, I know!!!

BTW, I am a real person and a real woman and no one tells me what to do!!!

---------
Not that this matter but this weekend I happened to get pretty sick (while of vacation) and I come to back to work and everyone here has the same thing, only they get to miss work!! WTF, I miss out on having fun during vacation while everyone else misses work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] That sucks!

Old 07-07-2005, 03:08 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
okay, well we're approaching page 300 and i thought 1 out of every 10 pages should have some PSD chat. so i finally got around to taking my PSD into the dealer for a code reading. 2 different error codes for the cam, and an exhaust (back pressure??) error code. mechanic said it almost always shows an exhaust error code. soooooo, i bought the new cam position sensor. if i can locate it, it looks pretty simple to replace. and my old codes got erased.

the downer is that i have 35,000 miles of warranty left on the engine, but i ran out of time a year ago. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
One thing you shouldn't do, is clear the OBD-II DTC codes. Let the computer clearn them. Find out what the Drive Cycle for the truck is, and do that to let it clear. They are usually weird, but that's what they are for.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-07-2005, 03:09 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
i was watching the US news 2nite about the POS who killed the family and abducted 2 of the kids... a waitress recognized one and called police.. they got the girl but haven't found her brother. anyways, this guys history is all about violating people. if people like him are vaporized, what loss has anyone suffered, even his own family?? good riddance!
I agree with you on the guy from Idaho[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Very sad. Brother probably tried protecting sister[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] before his demise[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
I have a feeling the guy probably raped the boy first and offed him. Then kept the girl around. His first conviction was at 16 for raping a 14 y/o boy. He needs to be put out to pasture if you know what I mean.

Old 07-07-2005, 03:11 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
You guys got it all wrong about Whitey, it is honestly by coincidence that I happen to post shortly after him. Maybe because he send off some sort of vibe that I can read??? I tell ya when people start to thinking or talking about me, I know!!!

---------
Not that this matter but this weekend I happened to get pretty sick (while of vacation) and I come to back to work and everyone here has the same thing, only they get to miss work!! WTF, I miss out on having fun during vacation while everyone else misses work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] That sucks!
As the old saying goes, "Life's a b!tch." [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Sorry to hear your vacation got screwed up. I used to ALWAYS get sick at Xmas. Talk about screwing up 2 weeks of now school!

Old 07-07-2005, 04:42 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen

I truly believe you are a real, breathing female[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Not some plastic coated, latex smelling[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] concoction that Hoss dreamt up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-07-2005, 04:44 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueenNot that this matter but this weekend I happened to get pretty sick (while of vacation) and I come to back to work and everyone here has the same thing, only they get to miss work!! WTF, I miss out on having fun during vacation while everyone else misses work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] That sucks!
It does matter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hate to see someone feeling sick. And I agree, it does sux when your sick while on vacation[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel