Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2005, 04:19 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
B&RW I figured thats what you were talking about...I just never knew the name of that place. I dont think I could frolick in on the beach neekid. Its too damn cold...
according to Hoss, (may he RIP), the worst part about nude beaches is the roll of socks he sews to the inside of his speedo gets revealed, and true shrink mode sets in from that COLD COLD water. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 08-05-2005, 11:12 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Skinner, Isn't this Portuguese Festival week down there?
If it is..................Just Stay Home. Just my advice from experience. We went there for that about 6 yrs ago. Ive never seen so many 2 wd vehicles on the beach in my life. Most were stuck.

Old 08-05-2005, 12:09 PM
Royalty Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The celebration isnt until August 20 & 21st [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-05-2005, 02:13 PM
Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: [b]confusedbuyer[/b
according to Hoss, (may he RIP), the worst part about nude beaches is the roll of socks he sews to the inside of his speedo gets revealed, and true shrink mode sets in from that COLD COLD water. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Cold water mixed with Vitamin "S"...can you say "Significant Shrinkage?" Just finished reading all the posts that I missed. LMAO!

Don't start writing my epitaph just yet...Hoss is down, but not out. Miss Kitty did slam me, but I like being slammed by women. Usually I'm the one doing the slamming, but I like a take charge woman...you know, the one's that aren't afraid to knock your "ego" down, and say giddyup![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-05-2005, 03:35 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

i was just checkin for Hoss picture updates and noticed a couple.. Hoss jr is dressed up pert spiffy there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Is that Hoss Jr Bustin mutton?

Old 08-05-2005, 03:45 PM
Pro Rider

No, he rode a calf (I need to post pics of him catching major air). However, when I saw mutton busting, I thought of you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-05-2005, 05:40 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
the other thing MD is ALL that maintenance for 7 (?) quads, AND, if someone don't have their own ride, there's good reason. let them get their own, instead of freeloading your ride and trashing it. Are they there to help you fix and maintain them? HEC NO!! I wouldn't be that charitable.

glad to hear you're johnny on the spot. my latest conquest is to find a good Honda 250EX. I'm really not too impressed with our Honda 400 Foreman.
I really like our Sportsman 400. It's a little sluggish off the mark (like most 4-strokes), but it'll do 60+ and climb anything. I rode the Kawi Prarie 700 v-twin the other day...dang, it's the fastest ute that I have ridden. It's rougher than **** and beats the living crap out of you, but it's fast. I prefer the smooth ride of IRS.

Old 08-05-2005, 05:56 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: Whitewater

I rode the Kawi Prarie 700 v-twin the other day...dang, it's the fastest ute that I have ridden. It's rougher than **** and beats the living crap out of you, but it's fast. I prefer the smooth ride of IRS.
maybe you need to try out one of them new Bombs then Hoss. Fast as hell with IRS

Old 08-05-2005, 06:12 PM
Pro Rider

My 700 is plenty fast for me, but I was surprised by the prarie. I've looked at the bombs, but they look kind of flimsy compaired to polaris. I guess I see the added weight of a polaris as a plus (built like a brick sh*t house). But to each his own.

Old 08-05-2005, 07:08 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Yeah the Poolarisis are pretty tough. although the sportsman 500 at the ranch aint lookin so tough after in met a tree cartwheeling down a hill [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] A new bomb may show up under the christmas tree or a Poolaris outlaw or sompin.. and the raptor may Get its arms stretched out a lil bit [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and a differnt power plant with a couple more cylinders

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel