Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2004, 05:41 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Hey WW, whered yer profile go?

B&R, You see these clouds up here?? RAIN.

Ok well maybe. If so i might have to go and find some MUD tomorow.. bwahahahahah

Old 08-13-2004, 05:57 PM
Pro Rider

I'm seeking anonymity.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I like the pics of your vehicular units.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2004, 06:14 PM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
I'm seeking anonymity.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Me too...

Old 08-13-2004, 06:22 PM
Pro Rider

You can't do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2004, 06:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
WW, I know what it's like to re-mud and sheet rock. We did our bathrooms few year back. In the hall bath, I ripped out all the sheetrock and re did it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Not something I want to do everyday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Wife wants a new oak mantle too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Guess, it will go on the honey do-this-list. I think it's going to be a book, not a list, before too long though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Sheet rock should be left up to the pro's, not weekend warriors / once every couple of year guys. Luckily, what I just did was covered up by tile.

Hey confused, sounds like your trailer has been quite a chore. In the past year, I have put on a new axle, springs, shackles, deck, repainted, rewired, etc. Now I just realized that I need to lower the trailer a bit. No rest for the wicked.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2004, 08:38 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Why do you need to LOWER the trailer? Sitting tongue low?

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-13-2004, 08:41 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Aww man. First the pole pick was gone. Now all of them are gone. Sheesh.

Old 08-13-2004, 10:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I see I'm the only one calling you PP, so I guess it's back to ww. altho if I call you stalker, everyone will know who I'm talking about, so i guess it'll be that. you pervert!! thanks for scaring away DQ's photos with your offensive arnold!! your new avatar is like one of those h0m0 body-builder bars. Did you hear about the body-builder that got a woody? neither did i, cuz it can't happen. so while you're busy rushing blood to all the wrong areas of the anatomy, I'll get the blood flowing elsewhere. bring back Kyler,bring back Kyler, c'mon you guys, help with the chant!! but the mohawk is old news, the recent one is way more Norman Rockwell.

waahhh, waaahh, I wanna new sled but I don't have the $$.... but we got new leather couches and a Lexus. does anyone see the inherent flaw here? couches=sled. I'm sure a nice Ford Pinto wagon would get your wife around just aswell. she's startin' to sound high maintenance[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] . but i won't talk, cuz i have one ear longer than the other(from having it yanked so much..hey shouldn't something else be longer then?...never mind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]).

parachute pants and sheep door, LMFAO!! I'd like one too, was it hard to install?there's nothing wrong with sheep, they never say no, especially when backed up to a cliff, then they push back.

antonio, I know what you MEANT, I was responding to what you WROTE. and the irony is when you tried to insult me with my grade 3 education (hey, it's only grade 2, OKAY!!), you said ...."might of", when you shoulda said "might have".... but i'm here to insult you, not to be your english teacher.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

ya guns...didn't you watch bowling for columbine? I think they said we have lotsa guns here per capita (more hunters I'd guess). but we don't do a lot of hunting with AK47s or ouzis. I can't understand how anyone can own those weapons, they're made to kill people and nothing more. handguns are a restricted weapon here and are almost illegal. you really found a raw nerve with me on the guns. Our Fed. gov't just wasted billions on a stupid gun registry which accomplishes nothing. criminals will always have guns, it just created a bureaucratic nightmare for regular folk. sorry, i'm getting political.

and there's a legendary 'riding' area in snake river. one heckuva jump tho. just ask evil kneivel. make sure ya gas it hard!!

stalker, how'd ya think they'd adhere tile to the wall? chewing gum? and what's with the "sheetrock"? Is that a US thing? we call it gyproc, because it's made from gypsum. that's why it's so expensive to dump the old stuff. I heard they barge it out to the ocean to be dumped cuz only saltwater will neutralize the gypsum. stalker, you're the chemist, so maybe you can clarify.

ahhh, the trailer. I forgot, I had 2 different 18' trailers, i sold the other one about 4 weeks ago. that was the one I pm'ed ya about antonio. this is a different one. I'm almost done tho.

stalker, they have different height ballmounts so you change the rise or drop of your tow angle ( I know you know this, it's for the benefit of others). so why do you need to change your height?

hey, while we're chanting for the return of Kyler's avatar, can we chant to get DQ's photos back? I never saw the pole pic, but the last time I saw a woman dancing and there was a pole, everyone was chanting, "shower! shower!" will that work??

Old 08-14-2004, 02:47 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ever come to the realization that you think you're funny, but it turns out you're just really obnoxious and no one likes you? Naw, I haven't either![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .... but I thot I may have scared ya all away with my scathing comments and caustic humor (except stalker, I know he only participates mon-fri, 9-5, unless the wife is in bed, then he sneaks into the sheep room and secrectly communicates with us, between woolly interludes).

but i did notice that stalker and DQ underwent a sudden and drastic change ( are you guys born again christians??). WHERE ARE THE PICS???? what happened? were you feeling threatened sharing so much with us? stalker, your home-base has changed a lot from Heber to 3 different places. should I be changing my identity? guess I'll join the witness relocation program with you guys!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

trasher has a new name. he started this thread so we can call him god, or creator if god is too blasphamous for the Utah folks.

I figure if the oldest is Pa cartwright, then the youngest (powerstroke) should be Little Joe. or we could shorten him up to LJ. now that we're on the western theme, I've got it!! PP/stalker/ww.... you're a gym fanatic, big dude, but mostly cuz he's your nearest intellectual match... you got it... good 'ol Dan Blocker AKA= Hoss!! yep, hoss it'll be. I played hockey with a big dude who coincidentally had the same real first name. he would chortle and grunt when he was lining a guy up for a hit, and he hit like a freight train. we called him Hoss, so the name is just too perfect.

antonio doesn't seem to be sticking for Lt. Dan/rescue. and we're on a western theme here. dan is a moderator and has to keep us in line, kinda like the oldest brother, so I guess that makes him Adam, or Marshall Dillon... you guys chose. Marshall Dillon would be MD for short. B &R can stay skinner, but he's kinda the kooky sidekick, so we could call him Festus too... or Barney Fife.

me? the rifleman..naw. John Wayne for sheer coolness I guess [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]. but JW is too close to jehovah witness. maybe rooster coburn, RB. I dunno, that's for you guys to decide.

Old 08-14-2004, 04:10 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Kooky sidekick? I guess Festus is somewhat ok in that the actor hailed from my hometown. There's actually a concrete (or some other hard, and heavy material, maybe confused scull) statue outside my bank.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel