Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2004, 03:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Rescue: He did have the top off. I should have posted the pic I took of him cross a creek. Nice to see water out there that was crystal clear. And the top was off...that's why it's so flippin dirty. Not all level 3 roads are nice flat gravel things. I think that Jeep actually gives you instructions in the owner's manual on how to wash the Jeeps out (literally.)Sounds like a cool trip to make. I'm game if you want to come ride up in the mountains here around Miami.WW: I'd check your owners manual or call the dealer. I think everyone (manuf.) is different.
Jeep In the Creek!!!

And yah, There are detailed instructions in the manual on how to remove teh carpet and wash the interior out..

And heres the Jeep in the snow before the new wheels and top! http://www.mustangmods.com/data/113/jeep.jpg

Yes, I love posting pics.. lmao

Old 08-13-2004, 03:24 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
eeeeewwwww, antonio, you deviant freak! you want to meticulously wash your daughter's boyfriends when they come over? eewww, you belong in PP's club.
I re-read my post again, I can see where someone with a 3rd grade edumication might of read it wrong[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I was referring to cleaning the guns. Of course, I should clean the boys too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] that way they don't give my princesses any scabbiees or anything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Don Juan, in the great white north, do they allow you to actually own any weapons? Or do you need to check them out from the government, for hunting season[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2004, 03:30 PM
Quad Patrol

Antonio, I think you backhandedly slapped us in the face and then kicked us in the groin for good measure.

quote "Oh, i have a problem, I have 10 DAYS OF FREAKIN HOLIDAYS WITH NO WIFE OR KIDS, whatever shall i do?" we'd DIE for that dilemna!! pp would have a revolving door temporarily installed for that timespan, and his wife would have to double-shrink wrap him in a full body condom. I'm at a total loss for words (a rarity for me) as to what I'd do. If you make it north, you can stay in our spare room and I'll take ya ridin for a day. plus lots of other rec around here. or you could just go to your state's capital, Srotumento, cuz it's nice and close to home.

ya, enjoy the time, whatever... you squid!
LOL, A man's every dream I guess[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I definately will miss the kids, more then the wife[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You are a little to far north for me. If, I head north, it will be to the Oregon/Idaho border along the Snake River. Never been there, hunting buddies are going fishing there before heading to Oregon for bow season. Any one know of any riding areas along the Snake River?

Old 08-13-2004, 03:33 PM
Pro Rider

hey, I'm not that old.... just turned 40 this year. I just figured out what fits where at an earlier age ( while PP was still trying to figure out which species he was most compatable with. If you listen carefully on a quiet night, you can still hear the sound of heart-broken sheep neighing). I had so much fun the first time, i thought I'd do it all over again. does that mean I'm ostracized from the FBK now? NO FAIR! PP's got several wives and stalks many more.

Antonio, I think you backhandedly slapped us in the face and then kicked us in the groin for good measure.

quote "Oh, i have a problem, I have 10 DAYS OF FREAKIN HOLIDAYS WITH NO WIFE OR KIDS, whatever shall i do?" we'd DIE for that dilemna!! pp would have a revolving door temporarily installed for that timespan, and his wife would have to double-shrink wrap him in a full body condom. I'm at a total loss for words (a rarity for me) as to what I'd do. If you make it north, you can stay in our spare room and I'll take ya ridin for a day. plus lots of other rec around here. or you could just go to your state's capital, Srotumento, cuz it's nice and close to home.

ya, enjoy the time, whatever... you squid!
Hey, what's wrong with sheep?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] B&R has a blow up one in his mom's basement.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hey confused, I think Antonio wants to get out of Cali...wouldn't you?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And yes, I have installed a sheep door (it's like a doggy door but a bit bigger) on my house.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2004, 03:37 PM
Quad Patrol

WW, I know what it's like to re-mud and sheet rock. We did our bathrooms few year back. In the hall bath, I ripped out all the sheetrock and re did it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Not something I want to do everyday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Wife wants a new oak mantle too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Guess, it will go on the honey do-this-list. I think it's going to be a book, not a list, before too long though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Power, the one picture I saw of your Jeep, it had the top on. Those are some nice pictures. I think you need to raise that thing, put huge tires on it, and climb some rock walls[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] With B&R guiding you. I'm sure you will come out of the trails with no scratches or dents[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] NOT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Gotta go guys and gals. Talk to you later. Lt. Dan

Old 08-13-2004, 05:01 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Rescue: That's a bad week for me to take off during the week. Plus my friends would kill me for not going with them that weekend to Pismo. I hardly ride with them anymore. Found another group that's a lot more fun to ride with. Like one big family. But if you up this way either weekend (21/22 or 28/29) I can do that up the hill.

WW: Leave fluffy out of this! And there's not basement. We don't have them thingies here. Well, maybe 1% of the houses do. Ground is so hard they don't want to dig it out I guess.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-13-2004, 05:04 PM
Pro Rider

Fluffy? You crack me up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I needed that. Is this day over yet?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2004, 05:22 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

SHould be close to being over for you. What are you 1 hr ahead of us? Ok, maybe not THAT close. hehe. I've got ohhh let's see 3 hrs 40 minutes. OH THE PAIN!

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-13-2004, 05:26 PM
Pro Rider

I've got an hour and 10 minutes...tick...tock...tick...tock...
I'm writing a chemical analysis plan and it's getting a little bit old.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

BTW, we are one hour ahead of you guys.

Hey, maybe when I get home, I'll dust off some of those old Friday the 13th movies; put on my parachute pants, and re-live the 80's all over again.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2004, 05:38 PM
Pro Rider

I have to go race my RC cars tonight in Madera. Im skeeeeeeeeered!1!!!!!11!!! *shakes*

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel