Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2004, 02:24 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

As i start every post after reading aorund the forum HOLY CRAP!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
People can have there heads severely lodged in there rectums!! man oh man.

MD, you must have slacked on the floors and didnt get that mr clean shine [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] thats the only answer to the dilema. i mean a man slaves away at work all day comes home and does the floors.. whats his reward? COLD FEEET on his bum. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] When are these women gonna learn. speaking of women. OHHHH Man there are some lookers that work at the local yamaha shop. why is it i just assume they all have boyfriends and i should not intervene? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I am so glad it will be friday in the mornin.

Old 09-10-2004, 02:59 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Trasher, well hmm...depends on how much I won. LOL. I already have a Warrior and would keep it at least as a back-up or loaner type. If I hit the big one, well hell, let's see....nice YFZ set up for the trails. Maybe a DS for the desert. Oh my. Of course a Ute for the technical stuff up in the mountains. Or for those long distance trips.

Of course I'd be pulling it with some kind of Ford. Might end up with a Cat under the hood, else a PSD (to keep it "on topic").

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-10-2004, 04:01 AM
Quad Patrol

Hoss, I sent your "PETA" picture in to the organization, I thought they could use it as a Christmas Card[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Nice photo and some good shooting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Skinner, you bet a fix it ticket can go to a warrant. You are still given a court date. So, if you don't fix it by then and submit your court fees and a copy of the corrections, then no show in court[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]the judge will issue a failure to appear. What's stupid is, when this happens, usually the initial reason why you were cited is thrown out and the FTA is a lot more costly, especially if you get arrested and go to jail[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
What were you doing on a School bus going to Stockton?Aren't you a little too old for that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
And I know you got my reply about this weekend and Oct at Pismo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]If anything changes, I'll give you a call.

Your also not asking to much of a job are you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]When you find one like that, let me know, I'll like to join you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Toyo, I can't complain about her too much[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Well, yes I can[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, in her defense, I got to sleep in while she cleaned the house 10x's better then I would of[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]So, doing the floors was alright, it took me about 3 mins[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]sad part was, she was asleep when I went to bed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]And the reason why you don't want to interevene with the Yami girls is because you only want to play[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]and right now, your happy with mud sleeping in your bed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]j/k

Skinner, when you win the lotto, you can buy any quad you want[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]or better yet, by all the quads you think you might want[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Oh yea[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]For my next quad, I'll be looking at the Raptor 660 or the Pedator 500. You can also buy that F350 and the toy trailer to haul around your new toys. With no more tenting at PISMO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2004, 04:37 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Yeah on the FTA...last ex...no seat belt plus no insurance. She actually FTAd TWICE! They took her license. She had an $800+ fine outstanding when I showed her the door (for other reasons).

It was back in HS...I'm not that much of a perv. Sheesh.

F-350...hmm...I'm thinking about the F-750 based fun mover. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Just need to see if they can put a stacker in the back bay. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But with that much power, I'm sure a 16' trailer behind it wouldn't be much of a pull. The max behind that would be a 24' coupler to tail. 65' of fun rolling down the highway. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I believe 65' is the max in CA. Imagine showing up with one towing a toy hauler....

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-10-2004, 04:51 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

It was back in HS...I'm not that much of a perv. Sheesh.

F-350...hmm...I'm thinking about the F-750 based fun mover. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Just need to see if they can put a stacker in the back bay. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But with that much power, I'm sure a 16' trailer behind it wouldn't be much of a pull. The max behind that would be a 24' coupler to tail. 65' of fun rolling down the highway. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I believe 65' is the max in CA. Imagine showing up with one towing a toy hauler....
What was I thinking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]It's skinner I'm talking too, not Hoss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Ah Yes, a Funmover, now that would be cool, a 4x4,F750,electric stacker in the back, plus pulling a 26' weekend warrior behind it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Now your talking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]And 65' is the max. length in Ca.

Old 09-10-2004, 11:32 AM
Pro Rider

"And I can't believe Creator called you "sir" what was he thinking"

Don't be Confused, Confused- I'll never show Hoss any respect and that's a fact Jack! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]LOL

Old 09-10-2004, 12:01 PM
Pro Rider

I Command and Demand Respect!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Just bought new tires for the truck last night (Toyo 315/75R-16/8). Finally I have real tires that actually fill up the wheel wells.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2004, 12:07 PM
Pro Rider

Festus (Alias Toyo) finally got to you![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Got to run them Toyo tires. He probably has them on his lawnmower too! LOL

Command and demand. All that Whey has gone to your head!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2004, 12:38 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: Whitewater
I Command and Demand Respect!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Just bought new tires for the truck last night (Toyo 315/75R-16/8). Finally I have real tires that actually fill up the wheel wells.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Sounds LIke A set of open countrys to me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] The ride super nice. Thats whats on my buddys truck. hmm i may have a picture NICE crew cab 7.3L 4x4 shorty... Don't Worry Sir Hoss, My Royal/Military Background requires me to respect my elders [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2004, 12:41 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: Trasher
Festus (Alias Toyo) finally got to you![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Got to run them Toyo tires. He probably has them on his lawnmower too! LOL

Command and demand. All that Whey has gone to your head!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Oh great one the almighty creator... SUCK IT [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I have umm hell Carslisle Chevrons on the mower but i will be putting Either Some Nobbies or Holeshot XCTs on ITP C series [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] lol. Gotta pimp that ride. Hell dude i have had larry Bird Mow the lawn before [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ITP or maxxis for lil tires though. their built ford tough [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel