Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 05:02 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

I won't get on you about riding fairies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Sounds like a personal issue[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] or a kinky Canadian fetish[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-08-2005, 05:05 AM
Quad Patrol

That is a very nice trailer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I take it, the back of the trailer has a drop gate to load quads in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now, I can see the benefits of going to a cab-over and having that trailer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Put the kids in the cab-over, stabilize that new trailer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and let's get to rocking it with just you and momma[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Need to take new pictures of the set up when you put it all together[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-08-2005, 10:58 AM
Pro Rider

HEEELLLOOOO 22MPG on the 7.3 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

On a side note, I think im gonna hit some old mines this weekend with the Jeep. Also some class 4 trails i belive. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-08-2005, 12:02 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
yep, i'm back and forth. still trying to hunt down an enclosed cargo trailer.

on exhaust, he might have said.."exhaust back pressure code". both he and the parts mamager didn't seem worried about that one.okay, now it's bed time.
Down here, might as well by new. Used ones are only a few hundred less. Or, really trashed and not worth wasting your time on.

Hhhmmm, maybe Creator will pop in and give us some of his wisdom on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Speaking of Creator, haven't seen him post in awhile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

We must not be talking about anything he's interested in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Funny you find me awol. I was on vacation and just got back. Went up to Oregon for 2 weeks. It really sucks getting back into it after having some time off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

All of the original members are missed when they go AWOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

And a few that aren't original are missed also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Did you go to the dunes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
The only toys I brought were the golf clubs. I tried for that option but got voted down. Just golfed and fished our tails off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-08-2005, 12:44 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: mstrquad
post ho
Thank you! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-08-2005, 12:48 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

well, i think that's how it got done. the ford mechanic did it for me. so i assume he did it correctly.
Actually most of them take the quick way and just delete them with the scan tool. Drive Cycle usually takes an hour to complete. Or at least 30 minutes.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-08-2005, 01:47 PM
Pro Rider

I DID IT!! I MADE A LINK!! (unlike Hoss, who is more like the missing link. stands to reason when yo mamma is an ewe!).
Now, the weakest link in the FKB thread is HOSS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

j/k[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Missing link, weakest link? WTH? I'm hurt and upset. There wouldn't even be a thread if it wasn't for me...Trasher started it, but I revived it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-08-2005, 01:53 PM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
HEEELLLOOOO 22MPG on the 7.3 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

On a side note, I think im gonna hit some old mines this weekend with the Jeep. Also some class 4 trails i belive. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Sorry to change the subject, but what gearing are you running in your Jeep?

Old 07-08-2005, 01:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
You guys got it all wrong about Whitey, it is honestly by coincidence that I happen to post shortly after him. Maybe because he send off some sort of vibe that I can read??? I tell ya when people start to thinking or talking about me, I know!!!

BTW, I am a real person and a real woman and no one tells me what to do!!!

---------
Not that this matter but this weekend I happened to get pretty sick (while of vacation) and I come to back to work and everyone here has the same thing, only they get to miss work!! WTF, I miss out on having fun during vacation while everyone else misses work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] That sucks!
Some chicks call it a vibe, but I like to refer to it as the "Kavorka."[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Oh, and no one tells her what to do except for Ned...cuz he's a stud.

Old 07-08-2005, 02:03 PM
Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: [b]confusedbuyer[/b
i know i've called him Hoss, stalker, polyorchid PP, cybil, screwy-ewe (well, that's a new one).... but Cybil is really the fit. i mean, now he's having imaginary discussions with DQ. he must know her log-in info, cuz this is WAAAAAYYYYY beyond coincidence that "she" always posts IMMEDIATELY after him. it's okay dude, you don't hafta pretend yer a stud to us. we may her-*** you about the farm animal fetish thing, but the Cybil posting has gotta stop!

Screwy-Ewe? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel