Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2005, 01:58 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior Plus, if you ever handle it (like pull it out) it's actually toxic waste. See the grey stuff on your hands? LEAD. Yes LEAD.
No you tell me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] So, that's what I had on my hands[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] as I hate lunch all those times[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I don't feel so good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
warnings, smarnings. Yer still kickin ain't ya?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
LOL, I was one of those kids that ate lead paint[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] from the window sills growing up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2005, 02:01 AM
Quad Patrol

Red[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's bold, sleek and best of all, stands for FAST[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2005, 02:14 AM
Quad Patrol

All the talk about metal got me motivated to make a gps holder for my quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now, all I have to do is figure out how to mount it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2005, 03:01 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

RED way over green. green is for hunting poor defenceless animals. LJ...WTF?? ya bought a fine French-Canadian manufactured piece of equipment, and it seems to always be in the shop? they make a lot of Maple Syrup and Pountine in Quebec.... look for signs of that spilled over from the manufacturing process. Oh yeah, and they all smoke like chimneys in Quebec, when they're not whining and threatening to separate from the rest of Canada.

hey Predator vs. Sheep herding the flock!! you see the irony of your reply? okay, perverts place themselves in positions of trust where they'll be exposed to the objects of their perversion. that's why so many school teachers and priests end up being caught molesting kids. they place themselves there cuz that's what they crave. (that's NOT to say ALL teachers and priests are perverts). SO you liken yourself to a sheep herder. Hmmm, there'd be a lotta scared and sore sheep in that flock. Ya, well i bet Hoss is living that fantasy right now.

ALAS, you are the chick-magnet, and we're not worthy. i don't need your leftovers, i just wanna smell your finger [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]. Oops, better stop right now before i get carried away. Anyways, enjoy the flock or harem, or flock of fingers, or whatever ya call it.

i didn't realize SS was soft MWQ. but i do know there are varying grades, depending on the nickel content. cheap stuff will rust if scratched. Hey, speakin of Stainless, my PSD is loaded with it! SS running boards, wheel trims, grill, grab handles....

well i guess Ned is Hoss. you saw how often he changed his avatar. no wonder i called him Cybil! classic multiple personality disorder. Probably trying to shake that Polygamist label he'd been tagged with.

Old 04-28-2005, 03:11 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
RED way over green. green is for hunting poor defenceless animals.
You bleeding heart PITA animal lover[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I don't even want to finish reading[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] the rest of your reply[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2005, 03:16 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer Hey, speakin of Stainless, my PSD is loaded with it! SS running boards, wheel trims, grill, grab handles.....
Now your talking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] What do you use to keep your stuff looking good?? I haven't found anything that works [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2005, 03:23 AM
Pro Rider

You bleeding heart PITA animal lover[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I don't even want to finish reading[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] the rest of your reply[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
i believe you mean PETA (People for Equal Treatment of Animals). SAVE THE WHALES!!

Old 04-28-2005, 03:26 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer Hey, speakin of Stainless, my PSD is loaded with it! SS running boards, wheel trims, grill, grab handles.....
Now your talking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] What do you use to keep your stuff looking good?? I haven't found anything that works [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
dunno, that's the wife's job!! i guess like MWQ says, it's soft stuff, cuz i do notice it scratches, or shows scratches. i have the box rail caps in s/s and they're really scratched up. one even started to show some rust. it must wax up good doesn't it??

Old 04-28-2005, 03:31 AM
Quad Patrol

i believe you mean PETA (People for Equal Treatment of Animals). SAVE THE WHALES!!
Yes, you are correct, but I was also thinking of Pain in the *****[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2005, 03:36 AM
Quad Patrol

dunno, that's the wife's job!! i guess like MWQ says, it's soft stuff, cuz i do notice it scratches, or shows scratches. i have the box rail caps in s/s and they're really scratched up. one even started to show some rust. it must wax up good doesn't it??
Not in my household[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] And, she knows better then to touch my truck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I haven't had any luck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] with keeping my SS shining. That must be why I like the brush look[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I did see some liquid polishing stuff at Lowes today for bringing back the shine to SS, aluminum, etc. Might give it a try.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel