Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2005, 07:04 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: dancingqueen

We did the whole rubbermade box thing. My mom and I went out and bought like 15 of the see-thru plastic bins and slowly started moving stuff over from the old house to the new house. It worked out pretty good because we ended up using the bins after the move to store stuff in the attic and with them being see-thru you can find what your looking for a lot easier.
I like that idea[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] This house on 2 areas to gain access to the attic[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] NOTHING but 1 car (the wife's) my atvs and tools go in the garage. OH, did I mention, I'm putting a bed in there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Wife didn't like that thought[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]don't know why[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2005, 07:06 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
We were in our house for 12 yrs. I never really thought about it...but that a lot of crap to move. The good thing about moving is, you finally get rid and weed out all the crap you have been holding on to.

One good thing that came from our move was my mom decided all old furniture had to go and new stuff was going to take its place in the new house. So really we did have that much big/heavy stuff to move. But we all got new bedroom furniture...Ill be sure she hooks you up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Do we just tell the store people we know DQ from the 'Net? LOL
LOL! I was just thinking the same thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Hhhmmmmmm, should we say we know her as the "dancing queen"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] We might get sent somewhere else[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2005, 07:06 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

We did the whole rubbermade box thing. My mom and I went out and bought like 15 of the see-thru plastic bins and slowly started moving stuff over from the old house to the new house. It worked out pretty good because we ended up using the bins after the move to store stuff in the attic and with them being see-thru you can find what your looking for a lot easier.
Ack! NO MORE BINS! (Though I did co-op some stuff for my camping gear. My mom's a damn packrat. Never throws anything away. I swear we have utility bills from the 90s in boxes. We tossed the ones from the 80s away last time we moved. I can understand if you need something for tax purposes (but she always files A and EZ forms so nothing is itemized) or sentimental reasons (like the Fresno Bee from Nov. 22, 1963), but utility bills that are 10 years old? GIMME A BREAK!

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-12-2005, 07:09 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Old 07-12-2005, 07:12 PM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
LOL! DQ do all women think that way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I mean, this house has us written all over it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Majority of our furniture would fit just fine. BUT, the wife says, we need new furniture[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
A little hook up is better than no hook-up!!

Shop around and let me know if there is something in particular that your looking for especially if your looking for a mattress (since we keep most in stock), we have some furniture on the floor, but most is by special order.

Damn, I should be getting paid for this...lol... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2005, 07:12 PM
Quad Patrol

Here's DQ's mom

Honey, there were 2 guys in here, they said you told them to come in and they knew you from the internet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] (Confused look on mom's face) Then she asked, is there something you need to tell me, Like what are you doing on the internet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] to have 2 weirdos come looking for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] They also mentioned something about you being a "dancing queen"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Honey, exactly what do you do for a living??????

LOL!

Old 07-12-2005, 07:15 PM
Air Cooled Rider

A is my first stop though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I might need a nap later...so have to give them a good test.

Old 07-12-2005, 07:17 PM
Air Cooled Rider

A little hook up is better than no hook-up!!

Shop around and let me know if there is something in particular that your looking for especially if your looking for a mattress (since we keep most in stock), we have some furniture on the floor, but most is by special order.

Damn, I should be getting paid for this...lol... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Print it off, give it to your mom and tell her she owes you an hours pay. Then you can write off your net connection.

Old 07-12-2005, 07:17 PM
Quad Patrol

Well, I got the look of your on the computer again and let's go[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] SO, I'm running out the door. Like to chat some more. But, will check in later. Also, b&rw wife laughed at your post about the bills and bins. She is an avid pakrat herself and bin collector[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2005, 07:18 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Here's DQ's mom

Honey, there were 2 guys in here, they said you told them to come in and they knew you from the internet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] (Confused look on mom's face) Then she asked, is there something you need to tell me, Like what are you doing on the internet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] to have 2 weirdos come looking for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] They also mentioned something about you being a "dancing queen"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Honey, exactly what do you do for a living??????

LOL!
LMFAO that's too much.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel