Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 04:47 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

DQ, Should shore up what my plans will be for Pismo 7/22-24[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll let you know. Maybe meet you and DaBeechman.

Also, I'm looking for a cheap, but decent hotel (if it exists) down there. Have any recommendations?

Old 07-07-2005, 04:50 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
yep, i'm back and forth. still trying to hunt down an enclosed cargo trailer.

on exhaust, he might have said.."exhaust back pressure code". both he and the parts mamager didn't seem worried about that one.okay, now it's bed time.
Down here, might as well by new. Used ones are only a few hundred less. Or, really trashed and not worth wasting your time on.

Hhhmmm, maybe Creator will pop in and give us some of his wisdom on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Speaking of Creator, haven't seen him post in awhile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

We must not be talking about anything he's interested in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-07-2005, 04:52 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior He needs to be put out to pasture if you know what I mean.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

BANG BANG!!

Old 07-07-2005, 05:11 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Also, I'm looking for a cheap, but decent hotel (if it exists) down there. Have any recommendations?
Always been partial to Motel 6 myself. LOL. But then again, I'm not trying to keep a wife and kids happy. One in Pismo somewhere. I know there's one on Fourth & 101 in AG, behind the Denny's & ARCO.

Need to work on that TH. Sell the TT. Then you don't need to bring 2 vehicles....especially with these gas prices!

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-07-2005, 06:16 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Always been partial to Motel 6 myself. LOL. But then again, I'm not trying to keep a wife and kids happy. One in Pismo somewhere. I know there's one on Fourth & 101 in AG, behind the Denny's & ARCO.

Need to work on that TH. Sell the TT. Then you don't need to bring 2 vehicles....especially with these gas prices!
I know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] For these trips though, we do need 2 vehicles, to many people to fit in the PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Fuel prices really aren't the problem[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] we can make it there and back in just over a tank of fuel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's just more reason for something to go bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] And I like traveling as a family in one vehicle[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I told the wife, seeing we need to take 2 vehicles, I want to take the TT and I'll stay on the beach. She and HER family can stay at the hotel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I'll just shower there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I am hoping to have my toy hauler by October'ish[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] That way, it's ready for Thanksgiving[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

For some reason this summer, we are having quite a bit of relatives come out from Chicago and they like going to Pismo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-07-2005, 06:18 PM
Quad Patrol

I can't wait for Thanksgiving[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-07-2005, 07:10 PM
Royalty Rider

I know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] For these trips though, we do need 2 vehicles, to many people to fit in the PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Fuel prices really aren't the problem[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] we can make it there and back in just over a tank of fuel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's just more reason for something to go bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] And I like traveling as a family in one vehicle[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I told the wife, seeing we need to take 2 vehicles, I want to take the TT and I'll stay on the beach. She and HER family can stay at the hotel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I'll just shower there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I am hoping to have my toy hauler by October'ish[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] That way, it's ready for Thanksgiving[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

For some reason this summer, we are having quite a bit of relatives come out from Chicago and they like going to Pismo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I think B&RW is talking about the Oxford Suites or the Econo Lodge, they are usually the cheapest. They are located in Five Cities.

Old 07-07-2005, 07:53 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
I think B&RW is talking about the Oxford Suites or the Econo Lodge, they are usually the cheapest. They are located in Five Cities.
Well there's also the Oxford Suites right at the top of the 4th street ramp. I've stayed there (courtesy of PacBell [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ). Pretty nice. Free breakfast and drinks at the bar. There's a Denny's next door. Then the ARCO. The Motel 6 is around the corner. Go left on 4th street to towards the beach. You're also close to the outlets as well. There's #2 down there if you need to fill up for some weird reason. You can just run up 4th street to Grand Ave. in Grover Beach. Hang a right and 1/2 mile to the sand...or maybe a mile. I go that way when I don't feel like driving all the way down Grand, or going through Pismo (whatever street that is...I always forget. Price? or the next one.)

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-07-2005, 10:32 PM
Quad Patrol

[quote]
Originally posted by: dancingqueen
I checked both of them out. For the weekend it's around $140 a night. Now to see when the in laws are arriving.

Old 07-07-2005, 11:01 PM
Range Rover

post ho

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel