Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 03:22 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Ahh in our namesake city in NM. It was funny, my second year spanish teacher in HS lived there. Then after HS they had a couple years of playing the Clovis High School there. (They were like NM State Champs and handed our @sses to us. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] )
It's really a nice little town. Stayed two nights- just enough for two rounds of golf[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2005, 03:24 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
So Creator, are you missing that San Diego weather yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

All day long and it doesn't let up at night either. Still in the 90's now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2005, 03:27 AM
Pro Rider

Skinner, you got to open the link[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It shows the ride with 3 different camera views[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

It's not a very long ride. Just don't go on it after lunch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2005, 03:33 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Ahh in our namesake city in NM. It was funny, my second year spanish teacher in HS lived there. Then after HS they had a couple years of playing the Clovis High School there. (They were like NM State Champs and handed our @sses to us. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] )
It's really a nice little town. Stayed two nights- just enough for two rounds of golf[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Where do you fit in work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] at the 9th hole[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2005, 03:34 AM
Quad Patrol

So Creator, are you missing that San Diego weather yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

All day long and it doesn't let up at night either. Still in the 90's now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Dang, no relief[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Good thing you not paying the electric bill[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2005, 03:36 AM
Quad Patrol

Skinner, you got to open the link[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It shows the ride with 3 different camera views[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

It's not a very long ride. Just don't go on it after lunch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
So true!

Old 07-27-2005, 03:38 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Yeah, tha'ts ok. I was going to put something really whitty...but I forgot what it was.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-27-2005, 03:54 AM
Quad Patrol

Yeah, tha'ts ok. I was going to put something really whitty...but I forgot what it was.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Always looking to read something witty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2005, 03:57 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Always looking to read something witty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yeah, sometimes I come through. Sorry for the let down.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-27-2005, 04:41 AM
Quad Patrol

Yeah, sometimes I come through. Sorry for the let down.
I'l get over it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] as I wipe tears away from my eyes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL!

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel