Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2005, 12:47 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Went up to beasore rd today. The summit is at 7200ft. Looks like someone plowed it recently, just one lane but it is open now.

Anyways, the snow in some parts was as tall as the truck!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

ITs amazing the amount of snow up there. Just last week it snowed up there as well.
Gotta love it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Too bad it doesn't help knock the dust down in the lower elevations[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2005, 12:48 AM
Quad Patrol

UGH. RD skrewed me up ... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Ah well. On to 6666. *evilsmily*
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2005, 12:51 AM
Quad Patrol

oops. Wrong button

*looks around*

Multiple, wasteful, go nowhere posts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] only work in the Spin Zone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2005, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
oops. Wrong button

*looks around*

Multiple, wasteful, go nowhere posts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] only work in the Spin Zone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I "grew up" on a Freepost board. LOL It escapes me sometimes.
The bullits are pretty cool though.

Its strange that i post more on my "home" board then i do here. heh. Just more topics there i guess? Probably more stupid stuff.

Old 06-24-2005, 12:54 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: TrasherI would also check the CPS (Cam Position Sensor) They have been known to go out and cuase this type of driveablity problems. It's about a 15 min fix and about $120.00
Is that a fix a owner can make[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] or, is it a dealer fix[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2005, 12:56 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: TrasherI would also check the CPS (Cam Position Sensor) They have been known to go out and cuase this type of driveablity problems. It's about a 15 min fix and about $120.00
Is that a fix a owner can make[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] or, is it a dealer fix[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
owner can fix it on the roadside. Some people carry 2 or 3 with them in the truck.
We havent had any problems yet. *knocks on wood*
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

With out a play by play story[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] What's it entail?

Old 06-24-2005, 12:58 AM
Quad Patrol

oops. Wrong button

*looks around*

Its strange that i post more on my "home" board then i do here. heh. Just more topics there i guess? Probably more stupid stuff.

Then here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You must be kidding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2005, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider

owner can fix it on the roadside. Some people carry 2 or 3 with them in the truck.
We havent had any problems yet. *knocks on wood*
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

With out a play by play story[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] What's it entail?
I really have no clue.
Heck, I dont even know where it is!

Whats your steering stabilizer do for you? Easy to install?

Old 06-24-2005, 12:59 AM
Pro Rider

oops. Wrong button

*looks around*

Then here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You must be kidding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Just more OFFTOPIC stuff. And it moves really quik.

Old 06-24-2005, 01:15 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01Whats your steering stabilizer do for you? Easy to install?

It helps take the quick, jerking motions out of steering[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] At low speeds it does making turning a little more difficult[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But, by the way I witnessed your riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It wouldn't matter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It really saves my shoulders[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and I'm not "as" tired after riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I would think after you and B&RW described Miami[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It might help greatly on the trails up there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

It wasn't really difficult[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] AFTER I figured out where it needed to go[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]The directions were the worst[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] They might as well have been in Chinese[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] They were hand written and the diagrams suxed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel