Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 04:25 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Afternoon Gents[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ooppps wrong forum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Put the new wheels and tires on the truck, what a different it makes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Did have to trim some plastic, but I can live with that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Only 10 more shopping days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-15-2006, 06:36 PM
Pro Rider

This has got to be the slowest I have ever seen this thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Cool deal on the wheels[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Rain is in the forecast but we're going riding anyway[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] It should be just over night and clear in the morning so we are going to give it a shot. When you've got to ride, you've got to ride.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-17-2006, 07:17 AM
Pro Rider

Going Wii shopping. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Hope i get one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Gonna have to stand out in the cold for this........

Old 12-17-2006, 06:56 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Hope i get one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Gonna have to stand out in the cold for this........
I played last night at a friend's house. They are pretty sweet. No TVs, hands, or other objects were broken. And I kicked some tail in this off-road (trucks and buggies) game. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Well, once we ran were there were no trees, i.e. Mexico. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 12-18-2006, 05:18 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I played last night at a friend's house. They are pretty sweet. No TVs, hands, or other objects were broken. And I kicked some tail in this off-road (trucks and buggies) game. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Well, once we ran were there were no trees, i.e. Mexico. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Yes. I got mine..
They are sweet aren't they? I got Zelda and COD3..
We got to BB and Target in Fresno at 5am and i was 18th out of 14 at BB and mom was 4th of 12 at target.. So we could've had 2 but only needed one and i really didn't feel like ripping someone off. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
And yes. It was VERY cold. haha

Zelda ROCKS!

Old 12-19-2006, 01:02 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Yes. I got mine..
We got to BB and Target in Fresno at 5am and i was 18th out of 14 at BB and mom was 4th of 12 at target.. So we could've had 2 but only needed one and i really didn't feel like ripping someone off. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Zelda ROCKS!
We played the sports one for the most part. Tennis, Bowling and went a couple fights with a friend in Boxing. Boxing will kick your @ss. Since when did video games actually involve someone to be physical?

Old 12-21-2006, 02:00 AM
Pro Rider

Yes. I got mine..

Zelda ROCKS!
We played the sports one for the most part. Tennis, Bowling and went a couple fights with a friend in Boxing. Boxing will kick your @ss. Since when did video games actually involve someone to be physical?
haha i know.. I love it though. Bowling HAS to be the best. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] But theyre all fun.. Even my dad has been playing.. ALOT! .. And he hasnt played a vid game in YEARS! That has to say something about the Wii..

Old 12-21-2006, 12:40 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Yes. I got mine..

Zelda ROCKS!
haha i know.. I love it though. Bowling HAS to be the best. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] But theyre all fun.. Even my dad has been playing.. ALOT! .. And he hasnt played a vid game in YEARS! That has to say something about the Wii..
See there are 2 class action lawsuits against Nintendo? One because people are breaking stuff. Windows, TVs, themselves. The other because people are forced to physically exert themselves. What a bunch of lazy bastages!

Old 12-22-2006, 02:31 PM
Pro Rider

Merry Christmas y'all. I hope some of you find the reference offensive, cuz you can kiss me a$$!! (especially the politically correct crowd in WA state...... geez OFC, you should be ashamed to be from such a man-panty state!!)

okay, enuf abuse. I'm gonna try to throw the reigns on this thread and corral it back to PSD stuff!! I have a 1T crewcab with Captains chairs and center console. those morons at Ford... what were they thinking (the 40/20/40 split has an extra seat, plus all the console room you need when you put the seat down)!!anyways, I wanna put a center jump seat in. I've found a couple of places that sell them for around $400-500 (US). YIKES! Anyone know of where the best prices are for this kind of Ford stuff, or a good PSD chatroom to find out?

Old 12-23-2006, 03:39 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: nedflanders
Merry Christmas y'all. I hope some of you find the reference offensive, cuz you can kiss me a$$!! (especially the politically correct crowd in WA state...... geez OFC, you should be ashamed to be from such a man-panty state!!)

okay, enuf abuse. I'm gonna try to throw the reigns on this thread and corral it back to PSD stuff!! I have a 1T crewcab with Captains chairs and center console. those morons at Ford... what were they thinking (the 40/20/40 split has an extra seat, plus all the console room you need when you put the seat down)!!anyways, I wanna put a center jump seat in. I've found a couple of places that sell them for around $400-500 (US). YIKES! Anyone know of where the best prices are for this kind of Ford stuff, or a good PSD chatroom to find out?
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Winter Solstice, whatever floats your boat. Anyways...

No clue. On how much.

Check out The Diesel Stop. It's the ford diesel forum.

We have had no dice in locating a captain chair, center console F-550 flatbed. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I think because we're probably looking for an XL trim, and not an XLT. We did a not great conversion on our current 450. Evidentally, the passenger seat leans a little outboard. LOL.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel