Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2004, 10:01 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

LOL. aww hell prolly gonna have to take out a second. Here is a site to give ya a ballpark figure on an estimate i aint sayin you cant get it cheaper they just got the stuff Porta-Diesel

Old 09-21-2004, 10:18 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Well Done eatin dinner time for a beer and umm i dunno whats on the remodel task list tonight. lol back later

Old 09-22-2004, 02:07 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Not much of a problem with salty road in San Diego[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We do have a big issue with sand. While walking on the beach it sticks between your toes and you track it inside your PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] We gotta get the libs to fix that! Just raise our taxes and fund some stupid study on the subject.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Creator, they already started[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]They started by trying to shut down Pismo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-22-2004, 02:13 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Not much of a problem with salty road in San Diego[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We do have a big issue with sand. While walking on the beach it sticks between your toes and you track it inside your PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] We gotta get the libs to fix that! Just raise our taxes and fund some stupid study on the subject.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Creator, they already started[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]They started by trying to shut down Pismo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Thats a liberal. wanna take away everyones fun because they feel it may help something and they make up the tropical doodoo lays eggs their or sompin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-22-2004, 02:25 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Thats a liberal. wanna take away everyones fun because they feel it may help something and they make up the tropical doodoo lays eggs their or sompin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yep, and it won't end. Never will[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] As outdoor enthusiast[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]"we" keep shooting ourselves in the foot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]because, "we" don't know how to gather as a unified group and be heard.

Old 09-22-2004, 02:27 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Yeah well i just get to hot headed and i wanna kill em all in a civil war!!! you ever notice that liberals dont drive PSD's!!!

Old 09-22-2004, 02:36 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Yeah well i just get to hot headed and i wanna kill em all in a civil war!!! you ever notice that liberals dont drive PSD's!!!
You know what kills a PSD faster then anything else? Heat, so, cool your jets, your about to blow a head gasket yourself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-22-2004, 02:43 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

LOL. Helll no. Im runnin primo. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I just get so heated about arbitrary control they wish to excersise. like i was sayin yesterday about the fish and can go on and on about the fish and deer and elk and trees and all that stuff. paper people lack the real world experience of studying the critters in various habbitats and reading their body language to understand their emotions in their enviroments. Why dont they as the deer what they preffer??? huh?? Cuz the wild life would side with us!! thats why

Old 09-22-2004, 02:54 AM
Pro Rider

they already took half of pismo and glamis

Old 09-22-2004, 11:50 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
I bought the truck used.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I'm a po boy that can't affor a new PSD. I'm not sure what happened to the truck before I got it? Maybe someone did a "Maaco" on it?

Yes, I wax it a couple times/year. However, the weather here is pretty harsh. Salt does a number on things.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Hoss- If that thing has another paint job it probably was in an accident. Why would someone repaint a newer truck other than a hit.
Is just the clear coat peeling or the paint flaking down to the primer? It might be covered on warranty.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel