Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2005, 01:13 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
what i'm shocked by is that when DQ left herself exposed, you perverts didn't sieze the opportunity to jump all over that one. you guys must be buzzing on the happy lettuce.
Hey, I try to be respectable to the ladies...most of the time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Gotta raz 'em from time to time so they feel like one of the guys.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-29-2005, 01:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Good morning campers! TGIF!
The new pic is of my 700. I finally figured out how to resize the pics...hopefully I'll get more up today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Nice new pics. I see that Jr. is taking after the ol man and is mounting sheep. Pretty young age to start that stuff but I just your kids have start some time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] They just want to be like pops[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2005, 01:32 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Damn Trasher, you must really like that old man game. I like miniture golf...it's miniture like skinners...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Can't a guy get any respect?
It's pretty crazy how you want to play this game all the time.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I guess you like to play with a lot of things that are "miniture".[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and how do you know about skinners[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2005, 02:05 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, she could probably use it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
If she wanted future back problems. Sheesh.
Do you guys like real or fake?

Old 07-29-2005, 02:08 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
Damn Trasher, you must really like that old man game. I like miniture golf...it's miniture like skinners...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Can't a guy get any respect?
It's pretty crazy how you want to play this game all the time.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I guess you like to play with a lot of things that are "miniture".[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and how do you know about skinners[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Damn roids....

Old 07-29-2005, 03:03 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Yeah, she could probably use it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
If she wanted future back problems. Sheesh.
Do you guys like real or fake?
Real. But then again I don't care for large ones.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-29-2005, 03:10 PM
Pro Rider

Twenty somethings can get away with real, but after they have kids gravity takes over...I'll take fake (maybe a mother's day gift for wifey).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I would like to hear from the ladies on this one.

Old 07-29-2005, 03:15 PM
Pro Rider

Oh yeah (original topic), I have a Ford Crew cab with a 7.3 liter Diesel, and it runs GRRRRRRREAT! Needs a paint job and a balljoint replaced, but hey.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2005, 03:50 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
must be fun trying to back up with 2 trailers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] ... could take awhile, so be patient. I love being set up at camp, relaxed with a nice cold beverage, and then watching a husband and wife show up after a long, miserable day of driving. Then they bicker as one gives the other poor backing directions. Free entertainment! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Even better when you hear a scrape or bang!

just4kicks, Pioneer town is the old ghost town, or it was a set made in the 50's for western movies ?? It's pretty cool, and nothing around, except I have a vague recollection of a store around there where we got a few wobbly-pops.

Mr. Tommy, Nevada is great, and it rarely rains.... but you gotta get out more and come and explore the Great White North!!we got desert, rainforest, MOUNTAINS... the huge ones. Mud.. But we are full of pinko "save the guay whales for jesus" groups that never stop whining about everything, so you got us there. And hunting, doesn't get any better than here. a moose... great eatin, better than beef.

You guys should check my set-up out at www.quads.ca. Under the forum "trip and events", there's a topic, "canucklehead's atv moving skills". I've posted a couple of pics of our F350 crewcab dually, with a snowmobile deck converted to haul 4 quads, and a 30' travel trailer behind. Just seems easier than hauling 2 trailers, or using those trailers where you park the quad in the kitchen.
Here's an old FBK post that I pulled from the basement and dusted off. More old goodies to come...

Old 07-29-2005, 03:50 PM
Royalty Rider

Twenty somethings can get away with real, but after they have kids gravity takes over...I'll take fake (maybe a mother's day gift for wifey).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I would like to hear from the ladies on this one.
Must say Im proud that mine are real since all my girlfriends have fakes, but then at the same time I wish mine were fake so I wouldnt have to wear and bra and so they would stay put at all times [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Right now I like having nice real ones in the land of fake...but as time wears on Im sure Ill be looking into getting some plastic surgery [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel