Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 08:17 PM
Royalty Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver

I think we all are wondering[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Maybe we need to put together a PSD Day and get to see who is really who[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Hoss, Cybil, DQ, Hhhmmmm..
Sure lets do it... I'll put Hoss's beauty to shame! lol...

Now, DQ, I am sure she exist, just not sure she isn't playing around and is Hoss too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Now, that's scary.
LMFAO...

Old 09-09-2005, 10:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
With the cooler weather, Im taking the Jeep top off this weekend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Ive had the top off all summer since my AC took a dump. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2005, 10:11 PM
Quad Patrol

DQ, a friend of mine just bought a banshee[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] He is looking to buy paddles for it. I believe it is pretty much stock, other then the trinity pipes. What size paddles would you suggest? Only mod he is talking about doing is going to a smaller front sprocket. I think it would be used more for just screaming around the dunes at Pismo. Not so much drag racing.

Old 09-09-2005, 10:15 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Need to get some property and register your vehicles in Imperial County. And there's a couple up north...no smog checks. At least from what I read a while ago. Think it was on DMV's site.
Tuolumne and Mariposa County are two that have no smog checks, too. I think a few people take advantage of that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2005, 10:16 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
I hereby pass the torch to ... SKINNER! Huh? there has to be a member of the opposite gender involved, INCLUDING a pulse? (rubber and plastic don't count). oh yeah..
LMFAO.

Why don't ya'all pick up LJ too? ****, he's single too!
Yes. But im younger. Not as much pressure. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2005, 10:18 PM
Pro Rider

We should have a PSD track day!

Old 09-09-2005, 10:19 PM
Quad Patrol

I think we all are wondering[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Maybe we need to put together a PSD Day and get to see who is really who[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Hoss, Cybil, DQ, Hhhmmmm..
Sure lets do it... I'll put Hoss's beauty to shame! lol...

Now, DQ, I am sure she exist, just not sure she isn't playing around and is Hoss too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Now, that's scary.
LMFAO...
I am game[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Gorman or Stoddard Valley[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Then, all of us would have a few hours drive and Hoss wouldn't be left out.

No doubt in my mind, that you would force Hoss to bury his head in the sand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2005, 10:21 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
With the cooler weather, Im taking the Jeep top off this weekend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Ive had the top off all summer since my AC took a dump. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
For me, having a jeep is all about going top less[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] or atleast having a bikini[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I mean bimini top[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] with no doors.

Old 09-09-2005, 10:23 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
I hereby pass the torch to ... SKINNER! Huh? there has to be a member of the opposite gender involved, INCLUDING a pulse? (rubber and plastic don't count). oh yeah..
LMFAO.

Why don't ya'all pick up LJ too? ****, he's single too!
Yes. But im younger. Not as much pressure. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Yea, your still a pup[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Living at home, no major bills to worry about. All you got to do is drive pops PSD around and have all the goodies put on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2005, 10:26 PM
Quad Patrol

We should have a PSD track day!
There is a club down south, that was talking about doing just that. Forgot what club it was[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel