Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 01:40 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

just got back from a 4 day quad trip. lotsa great riding and pics (sorry, all SLR 35MM, no digis). saw a couple of black bears. we were camped all alone, for free, right on this river that's more like a creek right now. It was prolly around 80 degrees, and REALLY dusty. boy, was that river nice for bathing, relaxing, keeping stuff cold. the deepest part was about 4', so we didn't have to worry about the kids. JUST started raining here... i guess we need it after a month of sun.

Old 08-17-2005, 01:44 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
wow, GREAT warranty. so, what's wrong with the batt. with 410 CCA?
Considering it should probably be 650-850 CCA. And considering the PSDs are running two (parrallel, so you double the CCAs). Not sure 410 would have cranked over my Daewoo. It had a 650 CCA battery. And that was only 2 liters at like 9:1 compression. Not 7.3L @ 16:1.

ooops! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] shoulda checked my figues before posting that one. i thot like 100CCA would do it. obviously i'm WAAAAY wrong. oh well, look at it this way skinner, it gave ya a reason to respond to one of my posts!

Old 08-17-2005, 03:17 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

100CCA? Would that even crank over a quad motor? I guess it probably would.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-17-2005, 05:03 AM
Pro Rider

I THINK quad batts are around 70cca (for the smaller ones i work on for the kids), so i musta thot 400 was huge.

Old 08-17-2005, 09:14 AM
Elite Pro Rider

man i thought this was the morning Spin Zone??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

no1's here..

very strange

very very strange...

Old 08-17-2005, 10:44 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: XtremeSkier
man i thought this was the morning Spin Zone??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

no1's here..

very strange

very very strange...
I'm here. It will pick up when the west coast schmucks wake up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Good morning all!

Old 08-17-2005, 10:46 AM
Pro Rider

no1's here..

very strange

very very strange...
Pshhh. These dudes dont get up that early. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2005, 10:46 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater

no1's here..

very strange

very very strange...
I'm here. It will pick up when the west coast schmucks wake up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Good morning all!
Doh. I was wrong. lol

Old 08-17-2005, 12:20 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Pshhh. These dudes dont get up that early. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
You're right. I was still snoozing at 6:46 this morning. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-17-2005, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

ya, sompin like that. so it's "job", not "jobe"?? and miss kitty, yer just stompin poor 'ol Hoss while he's in a slump! he'll snap outta it and eventually come up with something clever and witty..... he's got to! remember, even a blind chicken finds corn!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] yeah its job pronounced jobe... God put him to the test. it would kinda suck to be picked on by god and the devil. but i guess god had great faith in job so ya know. i only read like 14 chapters of it before i had to git out the other dayt. i should finish the story
OFC, you actually read it? You must have been really bored.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Oh and Confused...WTH is up with the blind chicken reference?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] And Miss Kitty isn't stomping me...she's just a girl.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel