Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 08:48 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

LOL!

Beer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] does sound better then books[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I just think of all that black fuel being spewed out that 4 inch exhaust[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] everytime I stomp[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just thought, if I enriched the air a little, it might help burn a little more of that fuel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Guess I am thinking to much[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Not like I have a couple hundred of dollars to burn[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Afterall, I am now a poor California college student[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2005, 10:31 PM
Royalty Rider

Hey, thats my excuse! LOL...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2005, 01:11 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
You two are a trip. Sure you aren't a) married b) brother and sister c) both (Hoss is in UT, and you never know about them wacky Mormons...and there's a few around these parts...) because you guys fight like it.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] GREAT one skinner, ROTFLMFAO!! you pegged them. but i think it's some kinda twisted, perverted, courting ritual.

Old 09-09-2005, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider

Kinda funny when their both on at the same time. Makes you wonder.................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2005, 01:19 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Trasher
Kinda funny when their both on at the same time. Makes you wonder.................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
ya know, Cybil really does fit him.

Old 09-09-2005, 04:10 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Hey, thats my excuse! LOL...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL! Now there are two of us in California[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2005, 04:12 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Quite nicely too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 09-09-2005, 09:16 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: mywifesquad

I run a K&N FIPK on my F150 if that helps any. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
My buddy ran one on his F150 too. Unfortunately, he sold it shortly thereafter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] So, I couln't get any info off of him. Only thing he really didn't like about it was the additional whining the motor made from sucking in all that extra air[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I told him it was his fiance' that was whining[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I love that sound, I run a 3" single glass pack on mine and at full throttle the intake is louder than the exhaust. It seemed to add 30 hp and sounds SWEET!!. Mine is loud enough to block out all the "whining" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2005, 10:34 AM
Pro Rider

Ah yes, the wonder and anonymity of the internet...it's quite refreshing wouldn't you say? Ahem, good morning all! TGIF!

Old 09-09-2005, 12:50 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
You two are a trip. Sure you aren't a) married b) brother and sister c) both (Hoss is in UT, and you never know about them wacky Mormons...and there's a few around these parts...) because you guys fight like it.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] GREAT one skinner, ROTFLMFAO!! you pegged them. but i think it's some kinda twisted, perverted, courting ritual.
Hey, I've said before I come up with a good one every now and then. Could be...I wonder if Beach knows? Maybe he's also Hoss... hmmmm

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel