Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2005, 11:25 PM
Royalty Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

So... its another boring Saturday night... IM SOOO BORED!!! Argh!!

Old 09-11-2005, 02:09 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: rescuediver
LOL! I wish we were like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We have about 15-20, 100 degree days a summer. The rest are in the high 90's. Gotta have a/c. Plus fabric seats. Can't stand sitting on scorching leather[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Or that wonderful vinyl....
How could I forget vinyl[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Only thing I like about vinyl is, you can hose it of[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] after you get it dirty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-11-2005, 02:10 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Speaking of LJ, where's he been hiding? I know I have an excuse[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, I still show up to the herass ment party[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
He's actually been working some lately. Dr. gave him some pills for his headaches that he likes... Between you shoulder, my back and his head we almost have a useful body. LOL
LJ's head??!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] you keep setting the table for me here skinner, but out of respect for our resident moderator, I'll CHOMP my tongue. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
LOL! Hope you didn't swallow it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
geez, where's hoss to help out with some of these comments? you set the table even worse! you PERVERT! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-11-2005, 02:13 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
So... its another boring Saturday night... IM SOOO BORED!!! Argh!!
Hhhhmmmmm, no Beechman this weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-11-2005, 02:17 AM
Quad Patrol

Speaking of LJ, where's he been hiding? I know I have an excuse[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, I still show up to the herass ment party[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
He's actually been working some lately. Dr. gave him some pills for his headaches that he likes... Between you shoulder, my back and his head we almost have a useful body. LOL
LJ's head??!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] you keep setting the table for me here skinner, but out of respect for our resident moderator, I'll CHOMP my tongue. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
LOL! Hope you didn't swallow it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
geez, where's hoss to help out with some of these comments? you set the table even worse! you PERVERT! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
LOL! who you talking about[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 09-11-2005, 02:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

LOL! I wish we were like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We have about 15-20, 100 degree days a summer. The rest are in the high 90's. Gotta have a/c. Plus fabric seats. Can't stand sitting on scorching leather[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
How could I forget vinyl[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Only thing I like about vinyl is, you can hose it of[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] after you get it dirty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

OH come-on RD.........you dont like the vinyl car seat/ hot day/ wearing shorts thing........I'm sure I have left skin on those seats before!!!! LOL....AND stupid me.........I recovered my wifes quad in Black vinyl.....on a good 95 deg sunny day it will darn near leave blisters on your rear if you leave it set in the sun!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-11-2005, 02:30 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: ThrashAndCrashUntilItsTrash

OH come-on RD.........you dont like the vinyl car seat/ hot day/ wearing shorts thing........I'm sure I have left skin on those seats before!!!! LOL....AND stupid me.........I recovered my wifes quad in Black vinyl.....on a good 95 deg sunny day it will darn near leave blisters on your rear if you leave it set in the sun!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Thrash[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Oh yea, shorts and vinyl[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] a definate no-no[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] What were you thinking going with black[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-11-2005, 04:28 AM
Pro Rider

You guys know the PSD speedo resets after 105?? Interesting. It flips back to 0...

Somewhere, a Prelude owner is wonderiing how a diesle truck owned him.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Edit: and no, that wasnt me that found that out. ahah

Old 09-11-2005, 08:52 PM
Pro Rider

OK, so ive gotten the wheelie thing down pretty good on the Z. But whoever came up with teh idea of keeping your foot on the rear brake and actually being able to use it is an idiot. Its dang near impossible. ahaha

I did put the Z on the grab bar once today. So i got through that barrier, now i just gotta get the ballance piont nailed down...

Old 09-11-2005, 09:18 PM
Royalty Rider

LOL... good job! I dont wheelie unless its not on purpose [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] (which seems to happen a lot now) I usually dont use the brake...I just let off the gas.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel