Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2005, 08:59 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Yes they did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Exxon made 100 billion in one quarter and Shell was next in line[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] That's one reason why I am looking into bio diesel. Don't know if I'll make the jump, but, I am doing some research on it.
Exxon's profit was US$9.9B, not US$100B. lol
You mean I was wrong[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] never[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL! It mind as well be $100b[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-31-2005, 09:00 PM
Quad Patrol

While we were out riding, we had a few deer walk in front of us while out on the trail[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Then about 100 yards past the entrance station on the road leaving, we had 3 wild boars run out in front of us on the roadway[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Almost had pig for dinner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I saw several boars out on the trail, IN CAMP, and saw a buck when we were up around High Road/Olive Orchard. And ran a big spider over. Tarantula maybe. Not sure. Saw a couple others too.
Sounds like the pigs need to be thinned out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I know someone for the job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I saw tarantulas too. Nasty looking creatures.

Old 10-31-2005, 09:03 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Happy Halloween!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Just thought Id sneek that one in there.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Anybody else go out and buy a bunch of candy that won't be distributed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] We were warned to buy 2-3 of the Costco bags of candy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I guess we'll see how many kids actually show up. We usually have enough candy left over for 6 months.

Old 10-31-2005, 09:38 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Yes they did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Exxon made 100 billion in one quarter and Shell was next in line[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] That's one reason why I am looking into bio diesel. Don't know if I'll make the jump, but, I am doing some research on it.
You mean I was wrong[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] never[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

If it was $100B then maybe their stock would have gone UP. It actually reacted negatively to the news, because their chemical division (about $400M profit, down from $700M because of...guess...higher oil prices) made less money over last year's same quarter.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-31-2005, 09:39 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Anybody else go out and buy a bunch of candy that won't be distributed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] We were warned to buy 2-3 of the Costco bags of candy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I guess we'll see how many kids actually show up. We usually have enough candy left over for 6 months.
Nope. About a dozen kids come through I think. We're close to a school, and I think they have something over there. I don't even bother buying any candy (to give out.)

Old 11-01-2005, 12:31 AM
Pro Rider

We had a total of 11 kids all night long. Every year it's been like that. Living on a hilly street doesn't lend to a easy trip for the kiddys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2005, 12:32 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
We had a total of 11 kids all night long. Every year it's been like that. Living on a hilly street doesn't lend to a easy trip for the kiddys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Talk about LAZY! Free candy for the asking... What's society coming to? A local dentist is actually buying kid's candy for $1/pound and giving it to the local kid's shelter.

Old 11-01-2005, 01:49 AM
Pro Rider

Found two business cards in the kids bag. One from a Honda repair shop and the other from a air filteration system. What the heck is up wit that?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2005, 01:57 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
Found two business cards in the kids bag. One from a Honda repair shop and the other from a air filteration system. What the heck is up wit that?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
hmm. Cool idea for advertising. Never thought of that.

Old 11-01-2005, 02:31 AM
Quad Patrol

If it was $100B then maybe their stock would have gone UP. It actually reacted negatively to the news, because their chemical division (about $400M profit, down from $700M because of...guess...higher oil prices) made less money over last year's same quarter.
LOL! guess you can't have the best of both worlds[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Couple years ago when oil prices were high and oil companies were posting record profits[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] An executive from Chevron told a reporter, that if people are upset, the only thing she could suggest is; consumers invest in oil company stock[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel