Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 01:32 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
skinner, not gonna quote yer long post about pics and dig. media. we have both; good 35mmSLR Minolta, and Fuji dig camera. I use the SLR WAY more. as for piles of amassed photos=WIFE= Scrapbooking!! you wanna see your wife waste an all-time new level of $$, introduce her to scrapbooking. they buy all these fancy scissors and paper and then they spend 2 days to produce one page of a photo album, so the testosterone charged male responds, "That's it?!" . this is followed by a swift and severe shot to the groin. so now I rave about how wonderful it looks. but i could rifle pics into a photo album 1000X faster!! oooo-oooo-oooo, MORE POWER!!
YOU TOO!!! Mine is a consultant for scrapbooking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] We have all that crap in the closets, in drawers, in boxes, in cabinets[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] heck, I might even have used some in the bathroom[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] you name we have it. Drives me freakin' nutz[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2005, 01:32 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

ya mean cr@p is a filtered word too??!! C'MON! i call it cr@pbooking and my kids call it that too. drives my wife crazy. then she rags me about what i'm teaching the kids. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
No, cr@p isn't filtered. Just do it by instinct for something. I don't even think **** is filtered either. The filter on this site makes NO sense.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-04-2005, 01:33 AM
Air Cooled Rider

presents? hmmmm, i'll leave that to one of my fellow FBK pig-mates to jump all over. Hooooossssss, where are you?
I was actually going to put a big red bow on top of my head and drive over to her mom's work....

Old 10-04-2005, 01:34 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Hey all!! Im back from my wonderful 5 day weekend in AZ!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Nice to be back to 70 degrees instead of 100!
Welcome back DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Did you go riding? golfing with Creator[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] or 4 wheeling in the jeep[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2005, 01:34 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
YOU TOO!!! Mine is a consultant for scrapbooking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] We have all that crap in the closets, in drawers, in boxes, in cabinets[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] heck, I might even have used some in the bathroom[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] you name we have it. Drives me freakin' nutz[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
LMFAO. I'm so glad I'm single. Got asked by my cousin at dinner if I had any women in my life. Told her I can't afford one. Bank account is too low, and the sanity account is too low.

Old 10-04-2005, 01:36 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Oh and btw everyone... my teacher called me today about the brochure that I created...well...she told me I had one of the top brochures in the class along with another girl. Wow!! Made my day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Also...just to inform all of you...tomarrow is my 24th birthday...I expect presents[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] LOL...j/k
Congrads DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to DQ, Happy Birthday to you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2005, 01:39 AM
Quad Patrol

skinner, not gonna quote yer long post about pics and dig. media. we have both; good 35mmSLR Minolta, and Fuji dig camera. I use the SLR WAY more. as for piles of amassed photos=WIFE= Scrapbooking!! you wanna see your wife waste an all-time new level of $$, introduce her to scrapbooking. they buy all these fancy scissors and paper and then they spend 2 days to produce one page of a photo album, so the testosterone charged male responds, "That's it?!" . this is followed by a swift and severe shot to the groin. so now I rave about how wonderful it looks. but i could rifle pics into a photo album 1000X faster!! oooo-oooo-oooo, MORE POWER!!
I got to use crap[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2005, 01:40 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
presents? hmmmm, i'll leave that to one of my fellow FBK pig-mates to jump all over. Hooooossssss, where are you?
I was actually going to put a big red bow on top of my head and drive over to her mom's work....
LMAO! you can be our singing birthdaygram[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2005, 01:41 AM
Quad Patrol

LMFAO. I'm so glad I'm single. Got asked by my cousin at dinner if I had any women in my life. Told her I can't afford one. Bank account is too low, and the sanity account is too low.
You have some valid points there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2005, 01:42 AM
Quad Patrol

ya mean cr@p is a filtered word too??!! C'MON! i call it cr@pbooking and my kids call it that too. drives my wife crazy. then she rags me about what i'm teaching the kids. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
No, cr@p isn't filtered. Just do it by instinct for something. I don't even think **** is filtered either. The filter on this site makes NO sense.
I don't have that problem[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] my vocabulary is to limited[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel