Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 05:26 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
BTW hoss, thanks for passing the torch this AM, because a very similar occurence took place at our house. could it be a psychic FBK phenomenen? I hereby pass the torch to ... SKINNER! Huh? there has to be a member of the opposite gender involved, INCLUDING a pulse? (rubber and plastic don't count). oh yeah.. okay, then Job, cuz he'd need it after ALL those LONG years of mariage.
LMFAO!!

No need to pass the torch down here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I would only get burned[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Right now, the wife is still riding the new house wave[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] or is that me riding the new house wave[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] You get the point[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2005, 05:30 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I hereby pass the torch to ... SKINNER! Huh? there has to be a member of the opposite gender involved, INCLUDING a pulse? (rubber and plastic don't count). oh yeah..
LMFAO.

Why don't ya'all pick up LJ too? ****, he's single too!
personally, i blame hoss cuz he's always giving you the gears. I'm just guilty of piling on. but you raise an excellent & valid point. from now on, ALL premature ejculatn shots ( no pun intended) will be launched at LJ.
Now that would be disgusting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Speaking of LJ, where's he been hiding? I know I have an excuse[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, I still show up to the herass ment party[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2005, 05:33 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
That's the bad part of living in San Diego. It's always a major deal to go riding since nothing is close to home[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
in Vancouver, we gotta go about an hour to get in some decent riding. some is a few minutes closer, and some is a little further.
We have a couple parks with 30 mins or so to ride at. However, if we want good trails[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] we also need to travel about an hour or so to the Sierras to get there.

Old 09-09-2005, 05:36 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Devil's Racetrack

This is one of the trails that I will be riding on. It's about 20 miles or so from my house. Pictures don't do it justice.
Now that looks like it wold be an awesome area to ride in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I love taking in scenery like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2005, 05:37 PM
Royalty Rider

With the cooler weather, Im taking the Jeep top off this weekend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2005, 05:38 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior I'm probably sitting at home 'til Halloween for a club ride at Hollister. Hopefully it rains so we can have a little fun with Karyn. LOL
I'll be there also. Unless we get a toy hauler by then, it will only be for that Saturday.

Old 09-09-2005, 05:40 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Maybe that's what woke me up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hey, I'm going on a 70 plus mile ride tomorrow![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

sounds like a blast. pack gas. we're going on a poker ride on sunday. annual atv club ride, in a new area. i don't care much for the riding there tho...too much logging road and not enuf trails.
LJ and I did a 65 mile last year. All forest road. We've done 35 mile ride 3x so far. Did a couple 40 mile days this past weekend.

Gas prices and finances being the way they are, I'm probably sitting at home 'til Halloween for a club ride at Hollister. Hopefully it rains so we can have a little fun with Karyn. LOL
If just my two older boys go with me, we can ride 100-125 per day in places like Borrego
I would die with mileages like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I envy you guys for logging miles like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2005, 05:42 PM
Quad Patrol

I can ride from my house (hundreds of miles of trail). My oldest boy rides the 400 to football practice.

Some area's are shutdown, cuz of Wilderness Study area's, but that's okay...there are area's that need to be protected. The Devils racetrack access goes right through wilderness study area, but they have designated legal trails to go through the area.

However, there are a bunch of eco-****'s in the area, snubbing their righteous nose at us, and blocking trails, etc. It's funny, if it has an engine, then you are a bad person. If you are on a bike or on foot, then it's okay (in their eyes). I like to hike, etc., but I think we need to share, protect, and conserve the land. I have a B.S. in Enviro. Engineering and they try to tell me how to protect the land...idiots![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Hoss, I think we all have a B.S degree when it comes to the greenies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2005, 05:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: TrasherTraffic is never a problem unless the dog is sleeping on the stairs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LMFAO!

Lets see, Works from home, kicks the dog off the stairs to clear the traffic jam on staircase 101[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and plays a lot of golf[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] HHHMMMMM< Where do I sign up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Oh wait a minute, my dogs are left outside[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and I am retired[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hmmm,,,, where did I go wrong[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Wait a minute here- Your retired? I'm just tired[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I think that if you have to go into work to work, you work less than if you can/do work at home. I used to have a mobile business before and I would be out there all the time when it was parked at home. I started parking it off site just so I would "leave work". My family also liked that too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Working at home does have it benefits like doing things during the day that you can't if your stuck in a office.

Old 09-09-2005, 05:45 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
With the cooler weather, Im taking the Jeep top off this weekend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Oh yea, this is perfect weather to go topless[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Brother discovered an area off of hwy 120 with some friends of his. They spent Sunday climbing rocks and such with their jeeps. Need to do another run or two with them.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel