Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2005, 03:31 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Hopefully fuel prices will start falling after this weekend.

Bidding on Strategic Reserve oil starts on Tues. The IEA (International Energy Agency) announced 60 million bbl of oil and petroleum products at 2M bbl/day, with over half being gasoline.

All energy commodities are down today. Light Crude Oil is down 1.88, Heating oil is down 11 cents, natural gas down 7 cents and unleaded gasolline is down 27 cents!

I was floored last night watching Bill O'Reily...he called for the oil companies to knock 20% off of their PROFITS. Bush completely ignored the question on Thurs morning when asked about it by Kattie Couric. We need reporters who when they get guys by the ***** like that, they need to squeeze them.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-02-2005, 03:36 PM
Royalty Rider

I filled up w regular unleaded yesterday at Noon in Selma at Chevron and it was only $2.83 a gallon. When I get home, the cheapest station reads $3.09. Its freakin crazy!

But on another note... Ill be leaving at 5'oclock today for Pismo! Finally get to go riding with my new set of Shearer pipes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday weekend!

Old 09-02-2005, 03:39 PM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher

Does that include the flock[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMAO!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2005, 04:05 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
I filled up w regular unleaded yesterday at Noon in Selma at Chevron and it was only $2.83 a gallon. When I get home, the cheapest station reads $3.09. Its freakin crazy!

But on another note... Ill be leaving at 5'oclock today for Pismo! Finally get to go riding with my new set of Shearer pipes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday weekend!
Post Pismo fuel prices when you get back. I bet diesel is over $4. It was about 3.20 at Mobil on the north end of town at the beginning of August. The only other #2 station is the new 76 there in Grover Beach on Grand around 2nd or 3rd street. Gas is probably 3.25 or more.

Old 09-06-2005, 04:46 PM
Royalty Rider

#2 in Pismo was $3.38, and regular unleaded was $3.03-3.09.

The beach was pretty packed, it seemed there were a lot of novice riders out. But I had a good time, the bike ran hard. I plan on going back to Pismo again this weekend to get some more riding in [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

How was everyone elses holiday weekend?

Old 09-06-2005, 07:36 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
How was everyone elses holiday weekend?
Good weekend here. Went up to Miami with LJ. Took off all over the place on "Let's see where this trail/road goes..." Most just ended (old logging spur roads.) Actually found one that went through. Made it down one trail that used to be REALLY nasty. Impassable by quads. Nice little trail to get a work out on now.

Old 09-06-2005, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider

I think I got this long weekend thing all wrong. My wifey tells me that labor day is to do labor so guess what I did all weekend long?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Did manage to get out and hit the little white ball around while watching some of the slowest playing knuckleheads I ever have seen. Man, that drives me crazy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Could have played the course in a about 1 1/2 hours quicker if everyone picked up the pace

Old 09-06-2005, 09:35 PM
Air Cooled Rider

LOL. Awww come on, they were just out for a little relaxing game of golf.

Old 09-07-2005, 02:24 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
LOL. Awww come on, they were just out for a little relaxing game of golf.
Creator, You were only in a rush[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Because you had to do some of your own laboring over this holiday weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] And that cut into your tee time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-07-2005, 02:26 AM
Quad Patrol

Well, after traveling over this weekend, I can tell you Oregon has it worse then we do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Their diesel was at $3.35[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Here is is $3.23. On a side note, I filled up with Chevron diesel and it again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] confirmed that my PSD gets better fuel mileage with it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] At 72 mph[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I was getting 14.43 mpg. That was pulling our camp trailer behind it.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel