Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2005, 02:59 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Boy get yo mind outta teh gutter. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

I dont think we have any "ladies" up here though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Hey, the parents are away...house to yourself...man most guys would be have the ladies over.

I've seen a few lookers up there...but maybe they were just vacationing (no, not at Raleys). LOL
I was just at raleys. No busses this late at night thank goodness. hahah

Old 09-17-2005, 03:51 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

LMFAO

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-18-2005, 08:29 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver
I feel your pain;( Up here, a lot of stores are stocking the pseudo free version[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Doesn't have to be controlled[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
How does that stuff work? I've never used it. Seen it on the shelves. Someone recommended some of that new stuff...it's like zinc...Ziban? Hell I don't know. Supposed to be homeopathic. Hardly any restrictions on the label.
I get the kirkland brand at Costco. get 3 packages of 96 tablets for around $5.00[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Stuff seems to work the same as the crack heads stuff. You mean Zyban? Never used it. Claritan works good too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-18-2005, 08:30 PM
Quad Patrol

Heck, I am sure there are "ladies" to be had where your at[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Used to know a couple of "mountain girls" as we called them from his area...one had a pinchant for not being honest about her age...she's probably a year or so younger than LJ now...
Mountain girls, don't they ride horse[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] If so, they should have STRONG thighs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-18-2005, 08:33 PM
Quad Patrol

I don't think I ever broke 100[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Windows?
LOL! Noooooo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I did have this guy go off on me one time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] He said I played his ball[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Told him I didn't play his ball[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Mine have my initials on them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-18-2005, 08:34 PM
Quad Patrol

LMFAO
LOL! they wouldn't of spoke english anyways[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-19-2005, 12:09 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

LOL! Noooooo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I did have this guy go off on me one time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] He said I played his ball[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Told him I didn't play his ball[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Mine have my initials on them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Never, ever, play with another man's *****.

LOL...someone had to say it.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-19-2005, 01:36 AM
Quad Patrol

Never, ever, play with another man's *****.

LOL...someone had to say it.
LOL! I knew someone would[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] sick minds in here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-19-2005, 01:39 AM
Quad Patrol

Looks like we have a chance of rain Tuesday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Fall is coming[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-19-2005, 01:51 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like we have a chance of rain Tuesday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Fall is coming[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
still don't have my furnace turned on yet. i try for the end of Sept. but never quite get there. do you guys in CA know what a "forced air furnace" is? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel